3 Day Southern Rocker
- Price from:
- 135 EUR /person
- + 353 1 672 7651
- + 353 1 672 5935
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Kinlay House, 2-12 Lord Edward Street, Dublin 2
- Location Finish:
- Kinlay House, 2-12 Lord Edward Street, Dublin 2
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/14/2010
A real authentic Irish experience awaits you on this whirlwind tour through the biggest and brightest the Republic of Ireland has to offer.
Dangle upside down form Blarney Castle in hope of the 'gift of the gab', experience a real rural Irish disco in the party town of Killarney. Immerse yourself in nature on the serene Dingle Peninsula with its beaches, coastline and cliff face walks. Jig the night away in Ennis renound for its traditional music. Be blown away at the dizzying heights of the Cliffs of Moher. Fairies and leprechauns wait to be found in the lunar landscape of the Burren. Immerse yourself in the Cultural Capital of Ireland and sample a Guinness or two along the way!
Leaving Dublin City passing the river Liffey. Travel through the Curragh Ireland's famous racecourse. Pass through Co. Kildare, home of the Irish national stud (farm!). Wonder at the dramatic spectacle of the Rock of Cashel, a church fortress overlooking the fertile plains of Munster. Be inspired by the tower of Babel formation in the Mitchelstown Caves. Pass through the peoples Republic of Cork. Blarney Castle â explore this magical castle and get the gift of the scab (sorry! â¦gab). Eloquent speech and fairy lore. Our overnight stop is the bustling town of Killarney, surrounded by Killarney National Park and the famous lakes.
This morning we head to the charming and colourful fishing town of Dingle â Spot the dolphin âFungi' from the shore. Take in the spectacular views along the Dingle peninsular, a magical place of unique beauty, beaches, stonewalls and Irish speakers! Spot the Sleeping Giant and the Three Sisters as you walk on the edge of the ancient world! Heading north on our ferry crossing of the mighty River Shannon keep your eyes peeled for dolphins. On to Lahinch the surfing capital of Ireland. Enjoy the dramatic views at the Cliffs of Moher- the most famous cliffs in Europe. We stay in a hostel on the Atlantic coast in Doolin â the home of traditional Irish music.
Today we explore the âBurren' Plateau, a barren limestone landscape. Hear tall tales of warriors and wrenches at PÃ³l na Brone Dolmen before cleansing your soul your at Clonmacnoise, an ancient monastic city on the shores of the Shannon. We end our adventure at one of the oldest licensed whiskey distilleries in the world!! Then back to Dublin (The Fair City)
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
• Your Fan-Fecking-Tastic Shamrocker Adventures guide
• All transport around the Emerald Isle
• Mitchelstwon Caves
• Blarney Castle
• Traditional Session
• Cliffs of Moher
Price: Adult 139, student 135 with valid ID
Accommodation: Shamrocker Adventures pre book hostel dorms for all passengers. So all you have to do is pay on arrival, dorm beds cost on average 18 - 22 per person including breakfast. Dont forget to bring pounds and euros!
Food: We stop for lunch as we go. For dinner you can cater for yourself at the hostel or try a good meal out or even get together and share a cook-up with the rest of the tour.
Check-in time: 8.15am @ Shamrocker Adventures HQ, Kinlay House Dublin, 2/12 Lord Edward St (continuation of Dame St), Dublin 2. Tour returns to Dublin approx 5.30pm.
Tour outline: Each tour is slightly different to take account of local events, weather conditions, the interests of the group and a few wee surprises!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dublin
- Bringing You the best of Dublin - from 45 EUR
- Rural Pub Tour - from 59 EUR
- Moher Magic - from 55 EUR
- 3 Day Western Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Northern Ireland Tour - 5 days from 583.2 EUR
- Northern Shocker Halloween in Derry - 3 days from 125 EUR
- Celtic Combo - 8 days from 479 EUR
- Monks & Mountains - 4 days from 209 EUR
- 7 Day All Ireland Rocker - 7 days from 309 EUR
- Classic Ireland - 7 days from 400 EUR
- 3 Day Northern Rocker - 3 days from 135 EUR
- 5 Day Celtic Rocker - 5 days from 209 EUR
- Ireland West And Wild - 5 days from 582 EUR
- Dublin & St Patrick - 4 days from 229 GBP
- Grand Ireland Tours - 8 days from 1999 USD
- Mystic Ireland Departing Dublin on Saturdays - 2 days from 145 EUR
- Irish Explorer - 6 days from 415 EUR
- Vagabond Seven Day - 7 days from 715 EUR
- Taste of Ireland - 5 days from 493 EUR
Email the tour operator - 3 Day Southern Rocker
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.