Short Break City Tour to Budapest
- Price from:
- 315 EUR /person
- +40 748 70 05 12
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/21/2009
Enjoy a short break tour to vibrant city of Budapest. Sitting on the Danube River Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe. Upon arrival we will orientate you with a short guided
- Shuttle between the airport/railway station/international pier and the hotel
incl. "Meet & Greet" service. On arrival 2-hour-long city tour in Budapest. A
guided tour is one of the best ways to become familiar with a city. Highlights
of the tour: Heroes' Square/Millenary Monument, Vajdahunyad Castle, Andrássy
Boulevard, Opera House, St. Stephen's Basilica, House of Parliament, Castle
Quarter, Matthias Church-interior visit, panorama view from the Fishermen's
Bastion. Check-in the hotel. Free time. 1-hour-long night cruise on the River
Danube including two optional drinks. It gives a special experience to see the
spotted buildings on both banks of the River. Overnight.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Half day coach-tour to the picturesque town of
Szentendre. This Mediterranean-type village located along the River Danube with
hills in the background attracts residents and visitors for ages. The town's
baroque appearance has been preserved. Artists discovered this romantic place in
the years of 1920 and turned it into an art colony. Visit the unique museums of
the town: Kovács Margit Ceramic Museum and Marcipan Museum. Free time for
shopping and optional lunch. In the afternoon bathing in the Gellert Bath. The
spa was built in Art Nouveau style in 1918 and still preserves the wonderful
sculptures, ceramic mosaics and tinted glass decoration with a slight Oriental
touch. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, whirlpool, steam bath, jacuzzi, sauna,
massage, sun-bathing terrace. Hearty dinner including wine, gipsy music and
Hungarian folklore-show in a Csarda. Overnight.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Free time for shopping and optional lunch in the city.
Transfer from the hotel to airport/railway station/international pier.
- Inclusions -
- dinner with wine and folklore-show in a Csarda
- Exclusions -
- Airfare - Alcoholic drinks - Entrance Fees - Gratuities - Extra charges of hotel, eg. Laundry, telephone or fax charges, room service, etc.. - Insurance
- Extras -
- Enjoy a short break tour to vibrant city of Budapest. Sitting on the Danube
River Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe. Upon
arrival we will orientate you with a short guided tour. The tour will include
such highlights as Heroes Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Andrassy Boulevard, Opera
House, St. Stephen's Basilica, House of Parliament, Castle Quarter, Matthias
Church, and a panorama view from the Fishermen's Bastion. Then later that night
a 1 hour cruise along the Danube River.
The next day we take an excursion to town of Szentende which is located on the
hills of the Danube River with a breath-taking view. After we will visit the
Baroque town centre and head back to Budapest. Then enjoy the afternoon soaking
in the thermal baths of the Gellert Hotel. Then to top the day off enjoy a
traditional Hungarian dinner with a folklore show.
For more details please see the "Day by Day Itinerary".
Short Break City Tour to Budapest!!!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Budapest
- Jewish Tour Jewish Budapest - from 70 EUR
- A Birds Eye View Over Budapest - from 374 EUR
- Private walking tour in Budapest - from 0 EUR
- Private driving tour in Budapest - from 43 EUR
- Jewish Heritage Private Walking Tour in Budapest - from 3 EUR
- Budapest Explorer City Tour - from 20 EUR
- Jewish Tour Budapest 3 hour Tour - from 35 GBP
- Budapest Walks - from 25 USD
- Budapest City Tour - from 149 USD
- Tour Package of Budapest and its surroundings - 7 days from 900 EUR
- The Triangle City Tour of Vienna, Prague and Budapest - 5 days from 615 EUR
- The Grand UNESCO Tour of Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria - 20 days from 2500 EUR
- Classic Tour of Transylvania from Budapest - 7 days from 900 EUR
- The Highlights of Budapest, Lake Balaton and Tokaj regions in... - 7 days from 1150 EUR
Email the tour operator - Short Break City Tour to Budapest
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.