Dinner and Cruise with live music
- Price from:
- 12 EUR /person
- +36 1 317 1377
- +36 1 317 2754
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Duna Palota ,1051, Budapest, Zrinyi u. 5
- Location Finish:
- Duna Palota ,1051, Budapest, Zrinyi u. 5
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
- Hungarian, English
Last updated: 01/24/2010
Budapest panorama was added to the World Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO. According to their justification, the banks of the Danube at Budapest also illustrate the various periods of the capital's history, and furthermore the city has one of the world's outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes. The World Heritage site inscribed in 1987 stretched from the Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square) to the Technical University on the Buda side - an area containing the Gellért Baths, Mt. Gellért with its Freedom Monument and the Citadella, and also the building ensemble of the Buda Castle.
Budapest has many faces. This vibrant city calms down a little bit at nights, lights are lit up, and a new city comes out from the twilight. We created this program for those who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights in a candlelight atmosphere, and have a romantic dinner what is prepared by Hungary’s only one Gault Millau rated chef, Klöter Gregor-Grex, on a boat with live music.
The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Rajkó Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidak who is the owner of the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
We will take you on a 1,5-hour-long cruise on one of our air-conditioned ships. After dinner you can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
Our Dinner& Cruise programs with live music are also available without dinner. If you book a cruise only with drinks, you can enjoy the beautiful night panorama over a glass of champagne and another glass of soft drink, wine or beer.
Champagne or Peach Pálinka or Orange Juice
Curd Cheese Cream seasoned Hungarian style"
Goose Greaves Cream
Traditional Goulash Soup with Loin Cubes
Warm main course
Grilled Chicken Breast served with Cheese Sauce Tokaj style"
Hungarian Letcho with Vienna sausage
Grilled Sausage with Mini Stuffed Cabbage
Vegetable - Lasagna
Buttered Parsley Potatoes
Greek Rustic Salad with Feta Cheese
Potato Salad with Onions and Light Mayonnaise
Noodle Salad with Rosemary
Fresh Green Salads with different kinds of Dressings
Variety of Mini Desserts
Variety of Mini Strudels with Cinnamon-Vanilla Sauce
Season and Exotic Fruits
1 glass of red or white wine + 1 bottle of water (0,33) or soft drink
Dinner & Cruise with live music at 19.00 starts every day (except 20. of August, and 24. of December)
Meeting point for Dinner & Cruise is inside the Danube Palace/Duna Palota (Zrínyi street 5.). Please be at the reception of the ship latest at 18.30h.
Price with dinner: 9400 HUF
Price with pick-up service:10.900 HUF
Student: 8600 HUF
Price with pick-up service: 10.100 HUF
Price only with drinks: 4200 HUF
Student: 3900 HUF
- Inclusions -
- 1,5 hour sightseeing, dinner, drinks, live gipsy music, pick up,
- Exclusions -
- audio guiding
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Budapest
- Jewish Tour Jewish Budapest - from 70 EUR
- A Birds Eye View Over Budapest - from 374 EUR
- Private walking tour in Budapest - from 0 EUR
- Private driving tour in Budapest - from 43 EUR
- Jewish Heritage Private Walking Tour in Budapest - from 3 EUR
- Budapest Explorer City Tour - from 20 EUR
- Jewish Tour Budapest 3 hour Tour - from 35 GBP
- Budapest Walks - from 25 USD
- Budapest City Tour - from 149 USD
- Tour Package of Budapest and its surroundings - 7 days from 900 EUR
- The Triangle City Tour of Vienna, Prague and Budapest - 5 days from 615 EUR
- Short Break City Tour to Budapest - 3 days from 315 EUR
- The Grand UNESCO Tour of Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria - 20 days from 2500 EUR
- Classic Tour of Transylvania from Budapest - 7 days from 900 EUR
- The Highlights of Budapest, Lake Balaton and Tokaj regions in... - 7 days from 1150 EUR
Email the tour operator - Dinner and Cruise with live music
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.