- Price from:
- 48 EUR /person
- +30 26710 23526
- +30 26710 24961
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Kefalonia - Skala, Katelios, Lassi, Argostoli, Svoronata
- Location Finish:
- Skala, Katelios, Lassi, Argostoli, Svoronata
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Greek
Last updated: 05/02/2008
The ancient site at Olympia goes back to at least the 8th century BC, nowadays the venue for the lighting of the flame for the modern day Olympic Games.
WEDNESDAYS, Adults 48 euros/Children 39 euros * The atmosphere of those days is recalled by our expert guide, who gives a full guided tour of the site (free time for photos).
* Those energetic enough can run over the same ground as the Olympians of old.
* The guided tour includes the museum which has been quite beautifully refurbished for the 2004 Olympic Games and reveals statues and treasures from ancient Greece including the famous Hermes of Praxiteles.
- Inclusions -
- Ferry fare
- Exclusions -
- Entrance tickets
- Extras -
- Children under 12 years pay 39 euros for this trip.
All our tours have pick-ups in Skala, Katelios, Argostoli, Lassi and Svoronata.
There are many pick-ups in these resorts. We try to collect you from as close to your accommodation as possible.
Conditions of sale: No charge for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour. There will be a 50% charge between 48 and 24 hours prior to the tour and no refund for less than 24 hours cancellation. If anyone is sick please try to inform the guide or get their partner to. Entrance fees are not included.
On the Olympia tour children under 18 can go in free and senior citizens half price. Advise you take ID with you if this is the case.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Olympia
- Four Days Classical Tour With Meteora First & Tourist Class - from 361 EUR
Email the tour operator - Olympia Excursion
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.