Kefalonia Island Tour
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 26 EUR /person
- +30 26710 23526/7/8
- +30 26710 24961
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Kefalonia - Skala, Katelios, Lassi, Argostoli, Svoronata
- Location Finish:
- Skala, Katelios, Lassi, Argostoli, Svoronata
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Greek, English
Last updated: 05/02/2008
A wonderful day to see both sights and sites of the island.
SUNDAYS, WEDNESDAYS & FRIDAYS, Adults 26 euros/Children 15 euros * Included in the trip is a visit to the fantastic caves at Drogarati with its stalactites and stalagmites.
* Then further on to the beautiful underground lake of Melissini which you will be rowed around.
* You will see the views of the magnificent bay of Myrtos with its ever changing colours of the sea.
* Lunchtime is in the village of Fiskardo, right at the north of the island. The only village to survive Venetian times, the waterfront is picturesque with many sailing boats and colourful tavernas.
* Coffee break in the afternoon is taken in the tiny village of Assos famous for its Venetian castle.
* With an informed commentary on the way it is a day to really get to know Kefalonia.
- Inclusions -
- Coach fare
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Children under 12 years pay 15 euros for this trip.All our tours have pick-ups in Skala, Katelios, Argostoli, Lassi and Svoronata.
There are many pick-ups in these resorts. We try to collect you from as close to your accommodation as possible.
Conditions of sale: No charge for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour. There will be a 50% charge between 48 and 24 hours prior to the tour and no refund for less than 24 hours cancellation. If anyone is sick please try to inform the guide or get their partner to.
Entrance fees are not included.
On the Olympia tour children under 18 can go in free and senior citizens half price. Advise you take ID with you if this is the case.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kefalonia
Email the tour operator - Kefalonia Island Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.