- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 41 EUR /person
- +30 26710 23526
- +30 26710 24961
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Kefalonia - Skala, Katelios, Lassi, Argostoli, Svoronata
- Location Finish:
- Skala, Katelios, Lassi, Argostoli, Svoronata
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Greek, English
Last updated: 05/02/2008
A beautiful and relaxing cruise across the straits to our sister island of Ithaka.
TUESDAYS, Adults 41 euros/Children 23 euros * A beautiful and relaxing cruise across the straits to our sister island of Ithaka.
* Time for coffee and shopping in the islands capital of Vathy. Lunch time in the little fishing village of Kioni. Photo stop in the bay of Frikes.
* Two leisurely stop for swimming in the crystal clear waters off Ithaka. Just lay back... and let the day flow by!!!
- Inclusions -
- Boat fare
- Exclusions -
- Entrance tickets
- Extras -
- Children under 12 years pay 23 euros for this trip.All our tours have pick-ups in Skala, Katelios, Argostoli, Lassi and Svoronata.
There are many pick-ups in these resorts. We try to collect you from as close to your accommodation as possible.
Conditions of sale: No charge for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour. There will be a 50% charge between 48 and 24 hours prior to the tour and no refund for less than 24 hours cancellation. If anyone is sick please try to inform the guide or get their partner to.
Entrance fees are not included.
On the Olympia tour children under 18 can go in free and senior citizens half price. Advise you take ID with you if this is the case.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kefalonia
Email the tour operator - Ithaka Cruise
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.