One Day Tour to Delphi
- Price from:
- 86 EUR /person
- +30 210 4285500
- +30 210 4513993
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 hours
- Location Start:
- Call us for pickup
- Location Finish:
- Call us for pickup
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
Last updated: 03/03/2009
Leaving Athens, experience a drive through the main highway passing outside Thieves, we will arrive in Delphi 'the Navel of the Earth'.
Leaving Athens, experience a drive through the main highway passing outside Thieves, we will arrive in Delphi the Navel of the Earth You will visit the Museum with the famous bronze Charioteer, the statue of Antinoos, the ancient sanctuary and all the renowned ruins of the Omphalos (Navel) of the Ancient world.
You will feel the mystery in the Temple of Apollo where Pythia was seated, giving out her predictions of the future. See the Castalia spring with the two monumental fountains receiving water from the spring for the last 3000 years. All this and much more, from the comfort of our high-deck coaches with large windows optimizing the superb visual you are set to encounter.
Experience Greek Delicacies from one of the finest Greek Traditional Restaurants in Delphi. Upon refueling we move onto the picturesque Greek village of Arachova known for its famous handmade carpets and quilts. Then we will continue passing through the cities of Levadia, Thieves and arriving back to Athens.
- Inclusions -
- Professional speaking guide.
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Delphi
- Delphi One Day - from 93 EUR
- Delphi Two Days First & Tourist Class - from 109 EUR
- Three Days Delphi Meteora First and Tourist Class - from 256.2 EUR
- Delphi Full Day with or without Lunch - from 76.6 EUR
- 2 Days Meteora - 2 days from 167 EUR
Email the tour operator - One Day Tour to Delphi
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.