Delphi One Day
- Price from:
- 93 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 07.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 10/23/2007
Drive through Levadia and Arachova, crossing the towns of Thebes, where the tragedy of King Oedipus took place. You will arrive at Delphi, the center of Ancient World...
Daily from Apr. 1st 2007 to Nov. 2nd , 2007
From Nov.3rd 2007 to Mar 31st , 2008, every Wed, Fri & Sun (Full Day Tour)
Dep: 08:45 AM : Ret: 07:00 PM
Drive through Levadia and Arachova, crossing the towns of Thebes, where the tragedy of King Oedipus took place. You will arrive at Delphi, the center of Ancient World, see among other things the ancient sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Museum which contains the archaeological treasures and such masterpieces such as the unique bronze statue of the Charioteer. Proceed to visit the Temple of Apolloand the famous athlete Aghias. Lunch in the modern village of Delphi. Return back to Athens.
- Extras -
93,00 EUR per person (including lunch)
83,00 EUR per person (without lunch)
(Price includes pick-up services from or near your hotel, guided tour, and entrance fee).
Reductions: Children aged 4-12 years old - half price
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Delphi
- One Day Tour to Delphi - from 86 EUR
- Delphi Two Days First & Tourist Class - from 109 EUR
- Three Days Delphi Meteora First and Tourist Class - from 256.2 EUR
- Delphi Full Day with or without Lunch - from 76.6 EUR
- 2 Days Meteora - 2 days from 167 EUR
Email the tour operator - Delphi One Day
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.