Greek Islands Vacation 10 Nights 11 Days
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 699 EUR /person
- +90 256 612 0935
- +90 256 612 2029
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 12/27/2007
Greek Islands hopping program by Tayf Tours Destination Management
DAY 1 Athens Hotel - Overnight Ferry to Crete
You will be picked up from your hotel in Athens and transfered to Piraeus (Athens) port for the overnight ferry to Crete. Overnight travel on board.
DAY 2 Free day in Crete
Upon your arrival to Crete early in the morning, you will be transfered to your hotel. You will have a full day free on the largest island in Greece, with its superb museums and renowned archaeological sites, charming villages, numerous sandy beaches, lively night-life and exquisite cuisine. Overnight stay in Crete
DAY 3 Free day in Crete
You will have a free day in Crete to discover its beauty on your own. Overnight stay in Crete.
DAY 4 Crete - Ferry to Santorini
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be transfered to the port for the ferry to Santorini. Upon your arrival to Santorini, you will be transfered to your hotel where you will have the afternoon and evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Santorini.
DAY 5 Free day in Santorini
You will have a free day in Santorini at leisure to explore the island with beaches of different colored sands, the volcano and caldera ruins and its capital "Fira". Overnight stay in Santorini.
DAY 6 Free day in Santorini
You will have another free day in Santorini to enjoy and explore its breathtaking views, sizzling black sandy beaches and dazzling sunset. Overnight stay in Santorini.
DAY 7 Santorini - Ferry to Paros
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be transfered to the port for the ferry to Paros. Upon your arrival to Paros after a lovely trip on the Aegean Sea, you will be transfered to your hotel. Overnight stay in Paros.
DAY 8 Free day in Paros
You will have a free day in Paros to enjoy its picturesque villages, tranquil nature and white beaches that are ideal for fans of water sports. Overnight stay in Paros.
DAY 9 Paros - Ferry to Mykonos
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be transfered to the port for the ferry to Mykonos. Upon your arrival to Mykonos, you will be transfered to your hotel where you will have the afternoon and evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Mykonos.
DAY 10 Free day in Mykonos
You will have a free day at Mykonos to laze in the sunshine with its endless sandy beaches. You may also visit the bars in town to party all night long! Overnight stay in Mykonos.
DAY 11 Mykonos - Ferry to Athens
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be transfered to the port for the ferry to Athens. End of our services.
- Inclusions -
- No hidden or extra costs.
- Extras -
- Travel Periods for 2007 and 2008 : Daily departure all year round. Departures may vary subject to ferry cancellations due to weather conditions.
The accommodations to be used in this package are 2 to 3 star hotels, clean and centrally located.
* The hotel and ferry accommodations can be upgraded upon your request.
Tayf Tours Destination Management Turkey - Greece -Egypt
World wide Tel:+90 256 612 0935
World wide Fax: +90 256 612 2029
Istanbul Address: Ata Evran Cad. Platin Center No:2 Kat:2 Istanbul.
Kusadasi Address: Adnan Menderes Bulv. No:46/A Kusadasi-Aydin
Athens address : 52, 28 Octovriou (Patission) street - 106 82 Athens
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Athens
- 1 Day Mykonos - from 186 EUR
- Ancient Corinth & Wine Tasting - from 62 EUR
- Athens Helicopter Sightseeing - from 1750 EUR
- Tour Athens City with Acropolis - from 42 EUR
- Athens Panorama by Night - from 50 EUR
- Saronic Island Cruise - from 94 EUR
- Athens Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Athens By Night - from 58 EUR
- One Day Cruise Aegina Poros Hydra - from 93 EUR
- Athens by night City that never sleeps - from 51.5 EUR
- Athens City Tour with Acropolis with and without the new... - from 46.5 EUR
- Greece Gone Wild - 9 days from 2599 USD
- 3 Days Delphi Meteora - 3 days from 332 EUR
- 4 Days Classical Tour & Meteora - 4 days from 490 EUR
- 3 Days Classical Tour - 3 days from 325 EUR
- 4 Day Monday - 4 days from 485 EUR
- 5 Day Monday - 5 days from 590 EUR
- 2 Days Santorini Island - 2 days from 253 EUR
- 2 Days Mykonos Island - 2 days from 253 EUR
- 2 Days Delphi - 2 days from 135 EUR
- 2 Days Argolis - 2 days from 140 EUR
- Glories Of Greece - 11 days from 865 EUR
- Aegean Discovery - 9 days from 1539 USD
- Greece Tours Island Tour Package 8 For 12 Nights And 13 Days - 13 days from 979 EUR
- Athens Mykonos Paros Naxos Santorini Rodos Crete 13 Day Tour - 13 days from 1165 EUR
- Guided 4WD Campervan Tours Greece - 14 days from 1090 EUR
- Greece Honeymoon I Package - 11 days from 968 EUR
- Athens & Thessaloniki & Lesbos - 7 days from 765 EUR
- Istanbul & Troya & Pergamum, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Marmaris,... - 14 days from 1265 EUR
- Greece and Turkey - 9 days from 1090 EUR
- Athens City of Lights - 4 days from 285 EUR
- Highlights Of Greece And Turkey Tour 10 Nights 11 Days - 11 days from 1045 EUR
- Greek Islands Tours 4 5 Nights 6 Days - 6 days from 499 EUR
- Greek Islands Vacation 6 Nights 7 Days - 7 days from 529 EUR
- Dodecanesse Wonder - 15 days from 989 EUR
- Grecian Wonder - 10 days from 851.5 EUR
- Greek Treasure - 8 days from 760 EUR
- Cycladic Caprice - 8 days from 468.5 EUR
- Greek Islands Cruises 1 - 8 days from 588 EUR
- Greek Islands Tours 2 - 11 days from 489 EUR
- Greek Islands Tours 1 - 4 days from 295 EUR
Email the tour operator - Greek Islands Vacation 10 Nights 11 Days
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.