4 Days Classical Tour & Meteora
- Price from:
- 490 EUR /person
- +30 210 4285500
- +30 210 4513993
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, English
Last updated: 03/12/2009
Visit the archaeological site of Mycenae, Nauplion, Epidaurus, Delphi and Olympia...
DAY 1: Morning departure from your hotel and first stop for a coffee break at the Canal of Corinth. The tour will continue to Mycenae for visiting the famous Palace, the Lions Gate and the Tomb of King Agamemnon. Our next stop will be at Epidaurus for visiting the Ancient Theatre. Passing by the Bay of Nauplion, we will picturesque town of Nauplion. Driving through the Central Peloponnese, Arcadia, as well as the towns of Tripoli and Megalopolis arrive in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games.
Dinner and overnight in Olympia.
DAY 2: In Olympia you will have the opportunity to visit with our guide the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus and the museum.
Departure for Delphi through Patras, the capital of the Peloponnese. Crossing the new famous bridge from Rio to Antirion and passing by Nafpaktos (Lepanto), make a stop at the seaside areas of either Galaxidi or Itea. Arrive in Delphi
Dinner and overnight in Delphi.
DAY 3: In the morning we will visit the museum of Delphi with the famous bronze Charioteer, the statue of Antinoos and the athlete Aghias, and we will depart for Kalambaka driving through the city of Lamia and passing by numerous picturesque villages and small towns of Central Greece.
Overnight in Kalambaka.
DAY 4: Visit of the well-known Meteora with its Byzantine Monasteries constructed on top of huge rocks which seem to be suspended in mid-air. In the afternoon return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (visit the Leonida's Monument) and Kammena Vourla. Arrive in Athens in the evening.
- Extras -
- Hotel accommodation, lunch, breakfast and entrance fees
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Athens
- 1 Day Mykonos - from 186 EUR
- Ancient Corinth & Wine Tasting - from 62 EUR
- Athens Helicopter Sightseeing - from 1750 EUR
- Tour Athens City with Acropolis - from 42 EUR
- Athens Panorama by Night - from 50 EUR
- Saronic Island Cruise - from 94 EUR
- Athens Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Athens By Night - from 58 EUR
- One Day Cruise Aegina Poros Hydra - from 93 EUR
- Athens by night City that never sleeps - from 51.5 EUR
- Athens City Tour with Acropolis with and without the new... - from 46.5 EUR
- Greece Gone Wild - 9 days from 2599 USD
- 3 Days Delphi Meteora - 3 days from 332 EUR
- 3 Days Classical Tour - 3 days from 325 EUR
- 4 Day Monday - 4 days from 485 EUR
- 5 Day Monday - 5 days from 590 EUR
- 2 Days Santorini Island - 2 days from 253 EUR
- 2 Days Mykonos Island - 2 days from 253 EUR
- 2 Days Delphi - 2 days from 135 EUR
- 2 Days Argolis - 2 days from 140 EUR
- Glories Of Greece - 11 days from 865 EUR
- Aegean Discovery - 9 days from 1539 USD
- Greece Tours Island Tour Package 8 For 12 Nights And 13 Days - 13 days from 979 EUR
- Greek Islands Vacation 10 Nights 11 Days - 11 days from 699 EUR
- Athens Mykonos Paros Naxos Santorini Rodos Crete 13 Day Tour - 13 days from 1165 EUR
- Guided 4WD Campervan Tours Greece - 14 days from 1090 EUR
- Greece Honeymoon I Package - 11 days from 968 EUR
- Athens & Thessaloniki & Lesbos - 7 days from 765 EUR
- Istanbul & Troya & Pergamum, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Marmaris,... - 14 days from 1265 EUR
- Greece and Turkey - 9 days from 1090 EUR
- Athens City of Lights - 4 days from 285 EUR
- Highlights Of Greece And Turkey Tour 10 Nights 11 Days - 11 days from 1045 EUR
- Greek Islands Tours 4 5 Nights 6 Days - 6 days from 499 EUR
- Greek Islands Vacation 6 Nights 7 Days - 7 days from 529 EUR
- Dodecanesse Wonder - 15 days from 989 EUR
- Grecian Wonder - 10 days from 851.5 EUR
- Greek Treasure - 8 days from 760 EUR
- Cycladic Caprice - 8 days from 468.5 EUR
- Greek Islands Cruises 1 - 8 days from 588 EUR
- Greek Islands Tours 2 - 11 days from 489 EUR
- Greek Islands Tours 1 - 4 days from 295 EUR
Email the tour operator - 4 Days Classical Tour & Meteora
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.