- Price from:
- 14 EUR /person
- +30 26710 23526
- +30 26710 24961
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Skala then Katelios
- Location Finish:
- Katelios then Skala
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Greek, English
Last updated: 05/02/2008
Guided tour of Argostoli, plenty of time for shopping along the paved way and nearby side streets.
Argostoli Shopping Trip (from Skala)
MONDAYS & THURSDAYS, 14 euros Adults/Children 9 euros * Souvenirs, clothes, shoes, jewellery - you name it, you can buy it here.
* Perhaps make a memorable visit to the folkart museum.
* Or maybe relax in one of the restaurants by the square and watch the world go by.
- Inclusions -
- Coach fare
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Children under 12 years pay 9 euros for this trip.All our tours have pick-ups in Skala, Katelios, Argostoli, Lassi and Svoronata.
There are many pick-ups in these resorts. We try to collect you from as close to your accommodation as possible.
Conditions of sale: No charge for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour. There will be a 50% charge between 48 and 24 hours prior to the tour and no refund for less than 24 hours cancellation. If anyone is sick please try to inform the guide or get their partner to.
Entrance fees are not included.
On the Olympia tour children under 18 can go in free and senior citizens half price. Advise you take ID with you if this is the case.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Argostoli
Email the tour operator - Argostoli Shopping
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.