East Cretan Walks
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 10 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 01/24/2008
Circular walks of 2-4 hours for small groups along minoan paths up gorges and mountains. Suitable for everyone and all seasons.
example 2 hours up a narrow gorge and then returning above on an old minoan path giving spectacular views
OR Set in unspoilt countryside walk along sheep trails visiting two monasteries passing abandoned villages.
- Extras -
- Bring your own snacks and walking gear but transport will be provided
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Agios Nikolaos
- Eastern Crete - from 250 EUR
Email the tour operator - East Cretan Walks
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.