Time Travel Through Leipzig The Overview Tour
- Price from:
- 14.5 EUR /person
- 0049 341 902 902 89
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 06/05/2009
Videobustour - a multimedia sightseeing tour in your language! A time travel trough Leipzig
Discover a new form of city sightseeing: unique multimedia tours on buses with on-board screens.In our videobus you can also look behind the stage! History comes back to life - and the presence becomes surprisingly vivid. Experience on a time travel through Leipzig how the medieval commerce town at the river Pleisse becomes "Little Paris", where fascinating architecture from yesterday and today coin the cityscape, and in which the people of Europe had to fight one of their biggest battles. Today the heart of Saxonias commerce is beating here again and in fact the biggest stub terminal in whole Europe is situated here. In 1989, the people in Leipzig started the "Peaceful Revolution" of the GDR, overthrowing the "workers' and peasants' state", and ultimately lead to the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
Join us for an extraordinary time travel in the videobus and get to know Leipzig through memorable pictures!
Our guided city sightseeing tours are accompanied by historic film footage, photographic images and audio material.
- Extras -
- We offer individual tours for groups in different languages. Please contact us for more information on our tours, languages and rates: call 004934190290289.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Leipzig
Email the tour operator - Time Travel Through Leipzig The Overview Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.