Paris Day Tour
- Price from:
- 22 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Eiffel Tower
- Location Finish:
- 24 rue Edgar Faure, Paris, France 75015
- Start time:
- 11.00 am
- End time:
- 02.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/11/2007
Fat Tire Bike Tours: Our Day Bike Tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and Parisian veterans. This tour will offer you fantastic information and orientation of the city.
For the beginners, this tour will offer you a fantastic orientation and give you an opportunity to see virtually all of the sites you've read about. For the veterans, we're positive you'll learn new facts and stories about Paris that you've never heard. And we're sure you'll both agree that biking is the best way to see the City of Light'.
Highlights of the tour include:
The Eiffel Tower : the symbol of Paris. Built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
Napoleon's Tomb : originally built by King Louis XIV, now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
The Louvre Museum : originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, now one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
Tuileries Gardens : beautiful gardens in the middle of the city where we'll settle down for lunch at a café nestled in the chestnut trees (price not included).
Musée D'Orsay : originally a train station and now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
Also see the Ecole Militaire, Rodin Museum, Les Invalides, Alexander III Bridge, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde, UNESCO and more!
February 15 - March 31: everyday at 11am.
April 1 - October 15: everyday at both 11am and 3pm.
October 16 - November 30: everyday at 11am.
Meeting Point: We meet at the south leg ("pilier sud") of the Eiffel Tower. Look for our yellow sign at the meeting point.
Weather: The tours go out rain or shine. Rain ponchos are provided in wet weather.
- Inclusions -
- Bike, Tour Guide
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Paris
- Jewish Tour Jewish Paris - from 200 EUR
- Free Fashion Show Invitation - from 0 EUR
- Your Private Tour of Paris - from 200 EUR
- Paris Essentials Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Latin Quarter Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Classic Marais Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Illuminations Of Paris - from 45 USD
- Paris Best Of Paris - from 278 USD
- Outlet Shopping - from 35 USD
- Wine tasting in Paris - from 35 USD
- Paris Historical Montmartre & Grand Louvre - from 176 USD
- Full Day Paris - from 155 USD
- Fat Tire Bike Tours Paris Night Tour - from 26 EUR
- City Segway Tours Segway Tour - from 70 EUR
- Versailles Orientation - from 80 USD
- Paris Historical Combined With Grand Louvre - from 121 USD
- Montmartre & the Louvre Museum - from 106 USD
- Paris Historic - from 79 USD
- Bal du Moulin Rouge - from 155 USD
- Dinner & Visit of the Chateau de Vaux Le Vicomte by Candlelight - from 197 USD
- Summer In Paris Package - from 1499 USD
- Paris 5 Night Package - from 465 USD
- Paris l - from 35 USD
- Shopping Tour Paris - from 40 EUR
- Cultural Paris - from 599 USD
- Wine Tasting in Paris - from 20 EUR
- Introduction to Paris Private Tour - from 500 EUR
- Versailles Private Tour - from 550 EUR
Email the tour operator - Paris Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.