Paris by Eurostar 3 Day Tour
- Price from:
- 209 GBP /person
- +44(0)1223 244 555
- +44(0)1223 244 560
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 12/11/2007
Special 3 day tour to Paris - Experience the real Paris and learn about French history and culture
Friday - Day 1
Join the train at London St.Pancras International (departing 06:55am) or Ashford International (departing 07:25am) and arrive in Paris in just over 2 hours. On arrival in Paris you make the short metro ride to the hotel, the 3 star Mercure Paris Bercy located in Paris City Centre.
After check in and some free time for lunch, meet the guide in the hotel reception and join our guided coach tour for a visit to the Eiffel Tower and a one hour Sightseeing Cruise on the River Seine with commentary. The Cruise starts and ends at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
After we finish the boat cruise there is plenty of time to climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower (entry charge not included) for an unbeatable view of this beautiful city. Then back on the coach for a drive to the Arc de Triomphe and down the Champs Elysees (with photo stops) before returning to the hotel. Evening free to enjoy the Paris nightlife. From our hotel Bercy metro station is a two minute walk, and all areas of Paris City centre are easily accessible in minutes by metro.
Saturday - Day 2
After a buffet breakfast, meet the guide at 9am for a full day of sightseeing by coach. The first stop is Montmartre for the Sacre Coeur, Place du Tertre and Moulin Rouge. Then on to Ille de la Cite and the world famous Notre Dame Cathedral, with time for lunch and shopping on the banks of the Seine . The day finishes with some free time for shopping in Opera. Here you can shop in the department stores Galeries Lafayette or Printemps, see the Opera Garnier (entrance charge), visit the food shops Hediard or Fauchon, or maybe enjoy tea and macaroons at La Duree before the coach transfers you back to the hotel.
Alternatively you may wish to do your own sightseeing. The Mercure Paris Bercy is so central sightseeing on your own is a very simple option, and our guide is there to help you. Some ideas are the Orsay Museum (1850-1914 art), the Pompidou Centre (modern art), or Versailles palace/gardens (outside Paris Centre).
In the evening there will be an optional City of Illuminations Coach tour, see this beautiful city in Xmas Lights! £9 extra
The evening is free time : maybe time to enjoy a meal and a drink in the Latin Quarter , relax near the hotel, party the night away at Bastille or even see a cabaret performance at the Moulin Rouge (pre-booking required, our staff are happy to help).
Sunday - Day 3
A morning coach excursion to the Louvre Museum (entry not included) and your chance to see the Mona Lisa, the Last Supper or to follow the trail of the Da Vinci Code! The coach then drops you at Gare du Nord for your return Eurostar departing at 15:07 . You return to Ashford by 16:06pm and London by 16:37pm local time.
- Inclusions -
- 3 days coach sightseeing options
- Extras -
- 2008 Tour Dates:
Apr 18 ** Price £219
Please check if you require a travel visa for entry to France - if you need a visa you should apply for this before you book.
We recommend you to make sure that you have travel insurance.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Paris
- Jewish Tour Jewish Paris - from 200 EUR
- Free Fashion Show Invitation - from 0 EUR
- Your Private Tour of Paris - from 200 EUR
- Paris Essentials Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Latin Quarter Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Classic Marais Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Illuminations Of Paris - from 45 USD
- Paris Best Of Paris - from 278 USD
- Outlet Shopping - from 35 USD
- Wine tasting in Paris - from 35 USD
- Paris Historical Montmartre & Grand Louvre - from 176 USD
- Full Day Paris - from 155 USD
- Paris Day Tour - from 22 EUR
- Fat Tire Bike Tours Paris Night Tour - from 26 EUR
- City Segway Tours Segway Tour - from 70 EUR
- Versailles Orientation - from 80 USD
- Paris Historical Combined With Grand Louvre - from 121 USD
- Montmartre & the Louvre Museum - from 106 USD
- Paris Historic - from 79 USD
- Bal du Moulin Rouge - from 155 USD
- Dinner & Visit of the Chateau de Vaux Le Vicomte by Candlelight - from 197 USD
- Summer In Paris Package - from 1499 USD
- Paris 5 Night Package - from 465 USD
- Paris l - from 35 USD
- Shopping Tour Paris - from 40 EUR
- Cultural Paris - from 599 USD
- Wine Tasting in Paris - from 20 EUR
- Introduction to Paris Private Tour - from 500 EUR
- Versailles Private Tour - from 550 EUR
Email the tour operator - Paris by Eurostar 3 Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.