Full Day Paris
- Price from:
- 155 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- 2 Rue des Pyramids, Paris
- Location Finish:
- 2 Rue des Pyramids, Paris
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 08.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Dutch
Last updated: 05/18/2009
Tours in Paris
The unique possibility to visit the Louvre, Notre Dame, River Seine, Eiffel Tower and much more with expert guide commentary in the space of one day. No queuing.
THE TOUR & ITINERARY :
The unique possibility to visit the Louvre, Notre Dame, River Seine, Eiffel Tower and much more with expert guide commentary in the
space of one day. No queuing. Suited to visitors who have little time to spare and who want to experience the maximum of the city in a
minimal amount of time.
This tour is a combination of our Paris Seinorama "PS" and Paris Historic "PH" tours. Please refer to our tours "PH" and "PS" for further
information on the excursion content.
DEPARTURE TIME: 09:30 AM
Note : Tour does not operate on May 01 and July 23.
Duration : 08h45
Available at each departure : English, Italian, Spanish.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE :
* Transport in luxury, air conditioned coach.
*Entrance tickets to visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
* A Seine river cruise on board a comfortable covered & heated boat in winter.
* Services of a licensed multilingual guide.
* Economical way of purchasing a comprehensive full day tour with complementary elements.
* Priority is given to our clients, i.e. no queuing for the visits included in this tour.
- Extras -
- A world leading global accommodation website offering hotel, transfer and sightseeing
bookings at excellent rates. We offer quality hotels with a full range of accommodation to choose from,
including convenient airport hotels, 2 and 3 star budget hotel rooms and 4 or 5 star luxury hotel
accommodation, with a choice of special offers and discount deals. With 10 years of experience within the travel
industry and because we are not committed to any particular hotel or hotel chains, we are able to offer
independent advice and recommendations to match each customer with a suitable hotel, sightseeing tours
according to their needs and budget. Rather than provide you with an endless list of hotels in each city or
resort, we offer a selection of quality hotels which are regularly inspected and honestly portrayed and which we
know offer the best value for money.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Paris
- Jewish Tour Jewish Paris - from 200 EUR
- Free Fashion Show Invitation - from 0 EUR
- Your Private Tour of Paris - from 200 EUR
- Paris Essentials Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Latin Quarter Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Classic Marais Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Illuminations Of Paris - from 45 USD
- Paris Best Of Paris - from 278 USD
- Outlet Shopping - from 35 USD
- Wine tasting in Paris - from 35 USD
- Paris Historical Montmartre & Grand Louvre - from 176 USD
- Paris Day Tour - from 22 EUR
- Fat Tire Bike Tours Paris Night Tour - from 26 EUR
- City Segway Tours Segway Tour - from 70 EUR
- Versailles Orientation - from 80 USD
- Paris Historical Combined With Grand Louvre - from 121 USD
- Montmartre & the Louvre Museum - from 106 USD
- Paris Historic - from 79 USD
- Bal du Moulin Rouge - from 155 USD
- Dinner & Visit of the Chateau de Vaux Le Vicomte by Candlelight - from 197 USD
- Summer In Paris Package - from 1499 USD
- Paris 5 Night Package - from 465 USD
- Paris l - from 35 USD
- Shopping Tour Paris - from 40 EUR
- Cultural Paris - from 599 USD
- Wine Tasting in Paris - from 20 EUR
- Introduction to Paris Private Tour - from 500 EUR
- Versailles Private Tour - from 550 EUR
Email the tour operator - Full Day Paris
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.