Fat Tire Bike Tours Paris Night Tour
- Price from:
- 26 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Eiffel Tower
- Location Finish:
- 24 rue Edgar Faure, Paris, France 75015
- Start time:
- 07.00 pm
- End time:
- 11.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/11/2007
Our Night Bike Tour is the way to experience the 'City of Light' at its best. Well cruise through town as the city lights up around us and see Paris from both bike and boat.
Make no mistake! This is not a substitute for the comprehensive Day Tour - rather a perfect complement and great evening activity! We do not stop for dinner on the Night Tour so either eat before or bring a snack with you.
Highlights of the tour include:
Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cité. We typically arrive at sunset so have your camera ready!
The Boat Cruise : the most popular activity of the Night Tour is our cruise up and down the Seine through the heart of the illuminated City of Light'. Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musée D'Orsay just to name a few. The cruise lasts about one hour and most people don't want to disembark from the boat afterwards.
The Louvre Museum : this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times. The lighting is spectacular!
Berthillon Ice Cream : by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as we tell you about the early history of Paris. We eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cité and the Ile St. Louis, which provides us with one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
Also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cité and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysées, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
February 15 - March 14: Tu, Th, Sat and Sun at 7pm.
March 15 - October 31*: everyday at 7pm.
November 1 - November 30: Tu, Th, Sat and Sun at 7pm.
Off-Season: no night tours available.
Meeting Point: We meet at the south leg ("pilier sud") of the Eiffel Tower. Look for our yellow sign at the meeting point.
Weather: The tours go out rain or shine. Rain ponchos are provided in wet weather.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Paris
- Jewish Tour Jewish Paris - from 200 EUR
- Free Fashion Show Invitation - from 0 EUR
- Your Private Tour of Paris - from 200 EUR
- Paris Essentials Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Latin Quarter Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Classic Marais Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Illuminations Of Paris - from 45 USD
- Paris Best Of Paris - from 278 USD
- Outlet Shopping - from 35 USD
- Wine tasting in Paris - from 35 USD
- Paris Historical Montmartre & Grand Louvre - from 176 USD
- Full Day Paris - from 155 USD
- Paris Day Tour - from 22 EUR
- City Segway Tours Segway Tour - from 70 EUR
- Versailles Orientation - from 80 USD
- Paris Historical Combined With Grand Louvre - from 121 USD
- Montmartre & the Louvre Museum - from 106 USD
- Paris Historic - from 79 USD
- Bal du Moulin Rouge - from 155 USD
- Dinner & Visit of the Chateau de Vaux Le Vicomte by Candlelight - from 197 USD
- Summer In Paris Package - from 1499 USD
- Paris 5 Night Package - from 465 USD
- Paris l - from 35 USD
- Shopping Tour Paris - from 40 EUR
- Cultural Paris - from 599 USD
- Wine Tasting in Paris - from 20 EUR
- Introduction to Paris Private Tour - from 500 EUR
- Versailles Private Tour - from 550 EUR
Email the tour operator - Fat Tire Bike Tours Paris Night Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.