Christmas In Paris 4 Days
- Price from:
- 239 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Cambridge, London, Kent
- Location Finish:
- Cambridge, London, Kent
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/08/2008
A fully guided 4 day Paris tour over the Christmas holidays, with an optional day trip to DisneylandÂ® Resort Paris for the Christmas parade.
Day 1 - We start our 4 day tour on Christmas Eve (Wednesday) from your chosen UK departure point. We travel to Paris by modern executive coach with one of our friendly drivers and our experienced Paris guide. Our journey includes a short sea crossing, from where you can usually see the famous White Cliffs and Dover Castle, as we sail towards France. On arrival in Paris our driver will take us directly to our 3 star hotel right in the centre of Paris for check in, followed by a coach sightseeing tour (with photo stops) to see this stunning city in Christmas lights. In the evening the guide will accompany the group on a night out to experience Christmas Eve in one of the worlds greatest cities.
Day 2 - After breakfast, meet the guide at 9am for a full day of sightseeing on Christmas Day. A truly amazing way to spend Christmas day - climb the Eiffel Tower, visit the Moulin Rouge, cruise the River Seine!! Our first stop is Montmartre for the Sacre Coeur, Place du Tertre and Moulin Rouge. Then on to Ille de la Cite and the world famous Notre Dame Cathedral, with time for lunch on the banks of the Seine. The day finishes with a visit to the Eiffel Tower and a spectacular cruise on the River Seine.
Group Xmas Dinner - 3 course meal evening meal with wine for Â£29 per person. Celebrate Christmas with your fellow travellers!
Day 3 - A free day in Paris for shopping and sightseeing or a full day trip to the world famous DisneylandÂ® Resort Paris (Â£39 extra) , a fairytale Christmas.
Day 4 - A morning coach excursion to the Louvre Museum (entry extra), your chance to see the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, Michelangelo's Dying Slave or to follow the Da Vinci Code. We depart Paris after lunch and make a short stop on the journey to Calais for some very cheap shopping (great deals on alcohol, tobacco and chocolates). We arrive back in Dover early evening 19:30-20:00, Kent drop offs between 20:00-20:30, in London 21:00-21:45 and Cambridge by 23:00/23:30.
- Extras -
- Your Accommodation
All Seasons Paris Bercy - click here to see hotel's own website
77 rue de Bercy 75012 Paris - France
Your accoommodation is included in the price of your tour on a bed and breakfast basis. The price you pay is based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room. If you would like a single room for 1 person we offer an uprade for Â£90 extra (Â£30 per night). Single travellers can avoid paying a single supplement by sharing a twin room with another person (of the same sex) from the tour group. We arrange this service automatically, unless you select the single upgrade option when you are making your booking.
We always try to get your preferred room choice and if you need further help, please contact our office staff by phone or email.
Fully guided tour of Paris with your experienced guide
River Seine cruise - see the sights of Paris from the Seine!
3 nights bed and breakfast in the 3 star All Seasons Paris Bercy. Accommodated in twin/double bedded rooms.
Services of a tour guide for the full duration of the tour
Luxury Coach travel and return Dover-Calais ferry crossing
Departure from London, Kent and Cambridge
04.15am Cambridge from outside Police Station, Parkside
05.45am London, Hammersmith tube station
06.05am London, Great Portland Street tube station
06.20am London, Embankment tube station
06.55am London, Lewisham High Street (outside Police Station)
07.05am Ramsgate Train Station
07.45am Canterbury East Train Station
08:30am Dover Eastern Docks Bookings Hall
Before booking this tour, please check that you have a valid passport and travel visa (if your nationality requires one).
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Paris
- Jewish Tour Jewish Paris - from 200 EUR
- Free Fashion Show Invitation - from 0 EUR
- Your Private Tour of Paris - from 200 EUR
- Paris Essentials Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Latin Quarter Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Classic Marais Tour - from 29.95 EUR
- Illuminations Of Paris - from 45 USD
- Paris Best Of Paris - from 278 USD
- Outlet Shopping - from 35 USD
- Wine tasting in Paris - from 35 USD
- Paris Historical Montmartre & Grand Louvre - from 176 USD
- Full Day Paris - from 155 USD
- Paris Day Tour - from 22 EUR
- Fat Tire Bike Tours Paris Night Tour - from 26 EUR
- City Segway Tours Segway Tour - from 70 EUR
- Versailles Orientation - from 80 USD
- Paris Historical Combined With Grand Louvre - from 121 USD
- Montmartre & the Louvre Museum - from 106 USD
- Paris Historic - from 79 USD
- Bal du Moulin Rouge - from 155 USD
- Dinner & Visit of the Chateau de Vaux Le Vicomte by Candlelight - from 197 USD
- Summer In Paris Package - from 1499 USD
- Paris 5 Night Package - from 465 USD
- Paris l - from 35 USD
- Shopping Tour Paris - from 40 EUR
- Cultural Paris - from 599 USD
- Wine Tasting in Paris - from 20 EUR
- Introduction to Paris Private Tour - from 500 EUR
- Versailles Private Tour - from 550 EUR
Email the tour operator - Christmas In Paris 4 Days
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.