Tour N7 A City Tour of and Around Nice
- Price from:
- 50 EUR /person
- +33 (0) 6 84 87 85 45
- +33 (0) 4 83 50 41 07
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Nice and the area
- Location Finish:
- Nice and the area
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 03/23/2009
Tour NÂ°7 - A city tour of and around Nice (Duration 4h00)
Cimiez : The hill of Cimiez, its roman ruins with the Matisse Museum, and the Chagall Museum.
Fontaine de Gairaut (Fountain of Gairaut) : Monument that commemorates the arrival in Nice of the water in 1863. This site profits from a sensational panorama which one can appreciate, as well as the waterfall.
Eglise Russe (Russian church) : St. Nicholas Cathedral is one of the most beautiful structures of the French Riviera. The Cathedral was inaugurated on Dec. 17, 1912 by Tsar Nicolas the 2nd and is the biggest Russian Orthodox Cathedral outside Russia.
Promenade des Anglais : The famous "English Promenade" along the beach with the luxurious Negresco hotel and sidewalk cafÃ©s.
Colline du chateau (Castle hill) : From the top of the Castle Hill you will see amazing views of the Mediterranean sea and the old town of Nice. This is where the greeks settled and created the city of Nice 25 centuries ago !
Vieux-Nice (old Nice) : The old town with its flower market, the tiny craft shops and its narrow streets where you will taste the Pissaladiere (onion and anchovies pie), the Pan Bagnat (vegetable and tuna sandwich), the Salade Nicoise and others...
- Extras -
- Tours start everyday at 9:00am and 1:30pm
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nice
- Tour N1 The French Riviera in One Day - from 99 EUR
- Tour N2 One Day in Provence - from 99 EUR
- Tour N3 Eze Monaco Monte Carlo - from 55 EUR
- Tour N4 Antibes Cannes Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N5 Gourdon, Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N6 Antibes Cannes Grasse - from 55 EUR
- Private Tour of the French Riviera - from 61 EUR
Email the tour operator - Tour N7 A City Tour of and Around Nice
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.