Tour N6 Antibes Cannes Grasse
- Price from:
- 55 EUR /person
- +33 (0) 6 84 87 85 45
- +33 (0) 4 83 50 41 07
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Nice and the area
- Location Finish:
- Nice and the area
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 03/23/2009
Tour NÂ°6 - Antibes, Cannes, Grasse and the perfumeries(Duration 4h00)
Antibes : Discover the old town, the marina with the "dock of the billionaires", wonderful view of the French Riviera from the ramparts.
Cannes : In Cannes you will walk on "La Croisette", the famous promenade on the sea front, you will enjoy the luxury hotels and the fancy shops and we will take some pictures of you walking up the red carpet stairs of the Film Festival Palace.
Grasse : Drive by the countryside to the world capital of perfumes and enjoy the guided visit of the perfume factory "Fragonard"*.
- Extras -
- Tours start everyday at 9:00am and 1:30pm
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nice
- Tour N1 The French Riviera in One Day - from 99 EUR
- Tour N2 One Day in Provence - from 99 EUR
- Tour N3 Eze Monaco Monte Carlo - from 55 EUR
- Tour N4 Antibes Cannes Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N5 Gourdon, Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N7 A City Tour of and Around Nice - from 50 EUR
- Private Tour of the French Riviera - from 61 EUR
Email the tour operator - Tour N6 Antibes Cannes Grasse
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.