Tour N3 Eze Monaco Monte Carlo
- Price from:
- 55 EUR /person
- +33 (0) 6 84 87 85 45
- +33 (0) 4 83 50 41 07
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Nice and the area
- Location Finish:
- Nice and the area
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 03/23/2009
Tour NÂ°3 - Eze, Monaco, Monte-Carlo (Duration 4h00)
Nice : Start the tour by driving on the middle corniche road and admire the splendid view of Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat and the bay of Villefranche.
Eze : Visit of this wonderful village made like an eagle's nest which offers a well preserved medieval architecture and an amazing overlook of the coast. Free guided tour of perfumes and cosmetics factory "Fragonard"*.
Monaco / Monte-Carlo : First stop in the old town of Monaco on top of "the Rock" in order to visit the Cathedral and the Palace of the Prince, to be present for the changing of the guards at noon (morning tour). Then, tour of the principality, its beach and the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit. Free time on the Casino square where you will be able to enter the Grand Casino of Monte Carlo or admire the famous Hotel de Paris.
Note that the Grand Casino of Monte-Carlo requires a passport or ID for entry (minimum 18 yo). The casino offers several rooms : the slot machines room entrance is free of charges and others require a 10â¬ entrance fee and a decent and respectful dressing (dress for ladies and tie and jacket for men; same dress code in all rooms after 8pm).
The other casino on the square, "Casino Cafe de Paris", is casual and entrance free.
- Extras -
- Tours Start everyday at 9:00am and 1:30pm
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nice
- Tour N1 The French Riviera in One Day - from 99 EUR
- Tour N2 One Day in Provence - from 99 EUR
- Tour N4 Antibes Cannes Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N5 Gourdon, Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N6 Antibes Cannes Grasse - from 55 EUR
- Tour N7 A City Tour of and Around Nice - from 50 EUR
- Private Tour of the French Riviera - from 61 EUR
Email the tour operator - Tour N3 Eze Monaco Monte Carlo
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.