Tour N2 One Day in Provence
- Price from:
- 99 EUR /person
- +33 (0) 6 84 87 85 45
- +33 (0) 4 83 50 41 07
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- Nice and the area
- Location Finish:
- Nice and the area
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 am
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, English, French
Last updated: 03/23/2009
Antibes, Cannes, Grasse, Gourdon, Saint-Paul de Vence (Duration 9h00)
Antibes : Admire the craziest and largest yachts ever moored at the "dock of the billionaires" and enjoy a wonderful view of the riviera from the ramparts of the old Antibes.
Cannes : In Cannes you will walk on "La Croisette", the famous promenade on the sea front, you will enjoy the luxury hotels and the fancy shops and we will take some pictures of you walking up the red carpet stairs of the film festival palace.
Grasse : Guided tour of the perfumery "Fragonard" in Grasse*, which is considered as the world capital of the perfume industry and free time to visit the old town and perfume museum.
Gourdon : Then you will reach the medieval village of Gourdon (800 meters high) which is built around its castle and you will be amazed by a view of the coast which is the finest panorama of the entire French Riviera (see more than 40 kilometers of coast).
Saint-Paul de Vence : Medieval & art village. A well-known typical village made famous by actors and artists living there. It became one of the most appreciated places on the French Riviera for its atmosphere and one of the stops of the international jet set.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nice
- Tour N1 The French Riviera in One Day - from 99 EUR
- Tour N3 Eze Monaco Monte Carlo - from 55 EUR
- Tour N4 Antibes Cannes Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N5 Gourdon, Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N6 Antibes Cannes Grasse - from 55 EUR
- Tour N7 A City Tour of and Around Nice - from 50 EUR
- Private Tour of the French Riviera - from 61 EUR
Email the tour operator - Tour N2 One Day in Provence
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.