Private Tour of the French Riviera
- Price from:
- 61 EUR /person
- +33 (0) 6 84 87 85 45
- +33 (0) 4 83 50 41 07
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 04/19/2009
Riviera Premium Tour has created a special service for you : A private tour of the French Riviera with an experienced tour guide. (max. 8 pers./van)
Now that you are on the French Riviera you will be able to discover some charming and fascinating places. Riviera Premium Tour has created a special service for you :
A private tour with an experienced tour guide speaking English, Spanish, Italian or Russian (all of your guides have a minimum of 4 years of touring the French Riviera).
Either choose your itinerary, the sites of interest, schedules, stops, and pick up times or, if you prefer, allow us to organize everything for you ! At Riviera Premium Tour we are specialized in tailor made tours. The fare is 65 Euros/hour/van for groups of 8 people max.
- Extras -
- A private tour. That's what we provide. It's a customized service planned just for your group.
Depending where you stay, we offer you many circuits to visit the French Riviera with a professional tour guide
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nice
- Tour N1 The French Riviera in One Day - from 99 EUR
- Tour N2 One Day in Provence - from 99 EUR
- Tour N3 Eze Monaco Monte Carlo - from 55 EUR
- Tour N4 Antibes Cannes Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N5 Gourdon, Saint Paul de Vence - from 55 EUR
- Tour N6 Antibes Cannes Grasse - from 55 EUR
- Tour N7 A City Tour of and Around Nice - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Private Tour of the French Riviera
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.