Riviera Panoramic Tour
- Price from:
- 79 EUR /person
- 33 9 54 07 35 87
- 33 9 54 07 35 87
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Antibes
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, French, English
Last updated: 03/23/2008
Full day Tour.
Deaparture from Nice, Cannes, Antibes & Monaco.
See the French Riviera in one day!
Travel by the coast road and enjoy the sea views from Cannes to Monaco as you see the famous towns of the French Riviera. See the designer shops of Cannes, trendy boutiques of Juan-les-Pins, ramparts of Old Antibes, colorful flower market in Nice, fortified rock of Eze and the glamour of the Principality of Monaco and Monte-Carlo.
Cannes: la Croisette, Film Festival Palace and handprints (approximately 45 minutes)
Antibes: Old Town and Billionaire's Quay and mega yachts (approximately 45 minutes)
Nice: Flower market and Old Town (approximately 45 minutes)
Eze: perched medieval village and Fragonard perfumery (approximately 25 minutes)
Monaco/Monte-Carlo - cathedral, Palace (open June/Oct), Old Town, Casino, Grand Prix circuit (approximately 1 hour)
- Inclusions -
- Transport by 8-seater minivan
- Exclusions -
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extras -
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cannes
- Villa and Culinary School - 8 days from 3500 EUR
Email the tour operator - Riviera Panoramic Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.