Cannes & The Riviera By Night
- Price from:
- 79 EUR /person
- 33 9 54 07 35 87
- 33 9 54 07 35 87
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Antibes
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 pm
- End time:
- 11.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, French, English
Last updated: 03/23/2008
Night Tour in Cannes & Antibes. Deaparture from Nice, Cannes, Antibes & Monaco. Duration:4 Hours.
Visit the cosmopolitan town of Cannes, famous for its International Film Festival and the beautiful town of Antibes at night.
This tour departs from your hotel in Nice and our first stop is in Cannes. We will drop you off at the Film Festival Palace area where you have free time for dinner, gambling or just walking along the beautiful 'Croisette' fringed by fine sandy beaches - it is here that the prestigious receptions and parties take place during the Cannes Festival.
The tour continues on to the beautiful town of Antibes to admire the ramparts and feel its warm atmosphere before returning to Nice along the coast.
- Inclusions -
- Transport by 8-seater minivan
- Exclusions -
- Museum entrance fees
- Extras -
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated.
If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking.
Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cannes
- Villa and Culinary School - 8 days from 3500 EUR
Email the tour operator - Cannes & The Riviera By Night
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.