Cannes & Antibes & Saint Paul de Vence
- Price from:
- 55 EUR /person
- 33 9 54 07 35 87
- 33 9 54 07 35 87
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Antibes
- Location Finish:
- Saint Paul de Vence
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, Italian, French, English
Last updated: 03/23/2008
Half day Tour
Deaparture:Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Monaco.
Typical of early fortified towns, Saint-Paul de Vence was discovered by famous painters who used to meet in the Colombe d'Or.
This village is one of the most visited village in France. Saint Paul is fascinating, not only for its charm but also for its great cultural and artistic influence.
The ramparts along the sea and the long arched wall along the Harbour reamains in The old town you find plenty of little streets to being explored and discover the marvel at the world's largest yachts in the Port Vauban, the largest pleasure port in the French Mediterranean.
Embellished by palm trees and gardens the Cannes Croisette runs parallel to the fine, sandy beaches. Famous café terraces, elegant shops and deluxery hotels as well as the film festival made it well known around the world.
- Inclusions -
- Transport by 8-seater minivan
- Exclusions -
- Museum entrance fees
- Extras -
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated.
If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking.
Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cannes
- Villa and Culinary School - 8 days from 3500 EUR
Email the tour operator - Cannes & Antibes & Saint Paul de Vence
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.