Bordeaux Wine Culinary and Gourmet Walking Tour
- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 3998 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 02.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.00 am
- We Speak:
- English, French
Last updated: 08/23/2009
Tour and Taste with Bordeaux wine industry insiders! Plus participate in a cooking class in a castle and at home with two renowned Chefs, enjoy wine tasting and daily walks in the vineyards.
Group pick-up at Bordeaux Saint Jean RailGroup pick-up, Chateau Haut Brion, Haut Brion Barrel Maker, Hotel Check-in, Welcome Dinner Together - D
Wine Tasting Workshop, Walk in Saint Emilion, Winery Tours & Wine Tasting, Cooking Class - B, D
Morning free-Leisure, Lunch Independently, Walk in Sauternes, Winery Tours & Wine Tasting - B, L
Walk in Graves, Winery Tours & Wine Tasting, Recreational Culinary Class - B, L, D
Tour Conclusion - B
- Inclusions -
- --Full-time services of a professional Off the Beaten Path Expert Historical Guide/Tour Leader, who serves as guests liaison during this fully escorted Bordeaux wine and culinary tour. Your guide(s) handles all of the details while you, our guest, enjoy the maximum the Bordeaux wine region has to offer. All of our guides are fully licensed American guides living in France, speak fluent French and are wine and culinary professionals.
- Exclusions -
- --Roundtrip airfare to and from Bordeaux, France,
- Extras -
- ACTIVITY RATING:
85% Easy, 15% Moderate
TOUR BEGINS:Group pick-up at 2:00 PM at the St. Jean TGV Rail Station in Bordeaux, France.
TOUR ENDS:Group drop-off on Tour end date at 10 AM at St. Jean TGV train Station in Bordeaux, France.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bordeaux
Email the tour operator - Bordeaux Wine Culinary and Gourmet Walking Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.