True Colors of the Baltics
- Price from:
- 2635 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 02/05/2008
You are invited to experience a wonderful array of historic capitals on the Baltic Sea; each with its distinct character and splended sites to visit. This journey will sweep you away into times past.
Stockholm Arrive in Stockholm and transfer on own to hotel. Day is free to refresh and get acquainted with the city!
Accommodations: Grand Hotel Stockholm, a sumptuous hotel in the heart of Stockholm
Stockholm After a traditional Scandinavian breakfast meet in the lobby between 8:30 - 9:00 am to receive any important documents. At 9:00 meet your guide for a 3-hr tour of this remarkable city known as beauty on water built on 14 islands. Sites included are visits to City Hall, known for the Nobel Peace Prize, the Cathedral, the 700 hundred year old seat of the archbishop, and a stroll through the cobblestoned streets of charming Gamla Stan. (Old Town) The afternoon is at your leisure : maybe make a visit to Djurgården or a canal boat tour.
Accommodations: Grand Hotel, B
Stockholm : Tallinn Enjoy breakfast before a morning free to do any last minute shopping or sightseeing! Early afternoon take a transfer to the pier for your overnight ferry to Tallinn. As you sail along the Baltic Sea, another sumptuous dinner is served!
Accommodations: Tallink Ferry, Outside cabin, B, D
Tallinn Disembark after breakfast sailing into the capital of Estonia. Transfer to your hotel and join the 3-hr city tour. This highlights include the city centre and ancient city walls, a walking tour of Old Town, Toompea Hill and Castle, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the Dome Church, the church of Holy Ghost, Pühavaimu Street and the Latin quarter for the open markets. The rest of the afternoon is at your leisure.
Accommodations: Hotel Tallink City, B
Tallinn : St. Petersburg After breakfast depart for Narva and the famous Narva Fortress. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant before stopping at the Fortress located on the border to Russia. Venture further through numerous rural villages and arrive in St. Petersburg early evening! Enjoy this magnificent city often referred to as the Venice of the North.
Accommodations: Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a newly remodeled hotel in the historic part of town, B, L
St. Petersburg Prepare for a full day excursion of the finest sites of St. Petersburg. Begin with a journey to Peterhof, the palace of the Sea God. The 176 fountains, the majestic palaces and the wonderful parks make this a unique landmark of the world. After lunch the journey to the Hermitage awaits - with its 6 magnificent buildings and over 3 million works of art this venue never disappoints! The day will end seeing the highlights of the city including Nevsky Prospect, Senates Square, Peter and Paul's Fortress, St. Issac's Cathedral, the Church of Spilled Blood and the Nikolsky Cathedral.
Accommodations: Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, B, L
St. Petersburg : Helsinki Leave this delightful city after breakfast. You pass through the historical, medieval city of Viborg and make a stop in Porvoo, Finland's second oldest town, filled with wooden houses. Continue on through Finland, the country of the lakes, before arriving in the cosmopolitan city of Helsinki. This city is unique in its fascinating mixture of Swedish, Russian and international cultures.
Accommodations: Radisson SAS Plaza Hotel, a historic hotel filled with rich tradition, B
Helsinki Rise for your last 3-hr city tour of this city referred to as The Daughter of the Baltic Sea. This journey will include Senate Square, the Lutheran Cathedral, Market Square, the Parliament building, Finlandia Hall, Uspenski Church and the Sibelius Monument. A final visit will be made to the Temppeliauko Church- the Rock Church named because it is carved into solid rock! Your afternoon is free to get any last minute souvenirs.
Accommodations: Radisson SAS Plaza Hotel, B
Helsinki : U.S. After breakfast the tour is complete. The transfer is included to the airport for your flights back to the U.S or let us help you extend your trip. B
- Inclusions -
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner/buffet
- Exclusions -
- Passport and visa expenses
- Extras -
- The Baltics is a historic region that mixes pristinely restored cathedrals and palaces with architecture ranging from Art Nouveau to medieval, all intermingled with horse-drawn buggies and bicycles sharing cobblestoned streets. Call us today!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tallinn
- Rally Maniak - from 80 EUR
- Buggies Maniak - from 80 EUR
- Curling Challenge - from 30 EUR
- Half Day Tour Of Tallinn - from 5 EUR
- Half Day Tour To Open Air Museum - from 20 EUR
- Full Day Tour To Saaremaa - from 25 EUR
- Lahemaa National Park tour - from 25 EUR
- VIP Casino Night In Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- Sauna Party - from 55 EUR
- Bowling Challenge in Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- Soviet Prison Experience in Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- Karting Outdoor in Tallinn - from 40 EUR
- Paintball in Tallinn - from 40 EUR
- Clay Pigeon in Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- Lada Rally in Tallinn - from 85 EUR
- Old Russian Banquet in Tallinn - from 60 EUR
- Medieval Feast in Tallinn - from 45 EUR
- Beer Tasting in Tallinn - from 40 EUR
- Limousine Tour in Tallinn - from 30 EUR
- Pub Crawl in Tallinn - from 25 EUR
- High Ropes Adventure in Tallinn - from 40 EUR
- Off Road Orientation Game in Tallinn - from 75 EUR
- Heavy Guns Shooting in Tallinn - from 130 EUR
- Delightful Moments in Tallinn - from 95 EUR
- Hovercraft Activity in Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- VIP Classy Night Out In Tallinn - from 70 EUR
- Sport Tour in Tallinn - from 230 EUR
- Big Gun Shooting - from 73 EUR
- Karting in Tallinn - from 62 EUR
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - from 85 EUR
- Monster - from 88 EUR
- Paintball in Tallinn - from 47 EUR
- Canoe Expedition to Laheema - from 124 EUR
- Golf in Tallinn - from 114 EUR
- Tallinn Sightseeing - from 26 EUR
- Water Relaxation Spa - from 62 EUR
- Curling in Tallinn - from 42 EUR
- Fishing Ice and Summer - from 31 EUR
- Classical Estonia tour 7 days - 7 days from 100 EUR
- Summer Baltic Biking with guaranteed departure dates and... - 10 days from 995 EUR
- Estonian Manors and Resorts tour with guaranteed departures... - 8 days from 695 EUR
- Baltic Adventure tour with guaranteed departure tours and... - 15 days from 1095 EUR
- Individual Baltic tour - 6 days from 100 EUR
- Lithuania & Latvia & Estonia 8 days - 8 days from 660 EUR
- Tallinn City Break - 5 days from 320 EUR
- VIP Golf package in Tallinn - 3 days from 360 EUR
Email the tour operator - True Colors of the Baltics
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.