Individual Baltic tour
- Price from:
- 100 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Vilnius airport
- Location Finish:
- Tallinn airport
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, English. Any other language guide on request.
Last updated: 02/11/2010
A nice customizable individual tour through the Baltic States of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia. Why to listen to other people stories about the Baltics? Better come and see three beautiful Baltic countries by yourself.
Arrival in Vilnius, optional transfer to 3 star Reval Inn Hotel or similar, check-in. Welcome meeting.
Morning walking tour of Vilnius Old Town including all major historic and architectural sites: Cathedral Square where Vilnius was founded in 1323, St.Anne's and Bernardines' Churches - gems of the 16th c.Gothics, University founded in 1579, the Dawn Gate with a holy icon of Virgin Mary, the Amber Gallery. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy an optional Lithuanian dinner at the restaurant.
VILNIUS - RIGA
Heading for Riga, the first stop is the Hill of Crosses, one of the most holy sites of Catholic Lithuania. After crossing into Latvia we soon reach the magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. Following a guided tour of the palace we travel through the rolling hills of Southern Latvia to reach Riga late afternoon, check-in at 3 star Baltpark Hotel or similar.
Morning walking tour of Riga Old Town including the 13th c. impressive architectural monuments: the Dome Cathedral, St.Peter's Church, St.Jacob Church, the Powder Tower, the Guild, Riga Castle. The afternoon is reserved for an optional visit to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort, famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening, enjoy an optional Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant La Boheme or at the Medieval Restaurant Rozengrals.
Heading for Tallinn with the stop at Sigulda in Gauja National Park to visit the 13th century Crusaders' Fortress and Turaida Castle to hear a romantic love story about the Rose of Turaida. Arrival in Tallinn, check in at 3 star City Hotel Portus or similar. On the arrival an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack. Evening walking Tour of Tallinn Old Town including a picturesque Town Hall Square, the Toompea Hill where Tallinn was founded in the 12th c., the Dome Church, Parliament House, Alexander Nevsky Church and a splendid panoramic view of the whole city.
Time to think about your friends and family and buy souvenirs! Optional transfer to airport.
- Inclusions -
- as per program
- Exclusions -
- as per program
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tallinn
- Rally Maniak - from 80 EUR
- Buggies Maniak - from 80 EUR
- Curling Challenge - from 30 EUR
- Half Day Tour Of Tallinn - from 5 EUR
- Half Day Tour To Open Air Museum - from 20 EUR
- Full Day Tour To Saaremaa - from 25 EUR
- Lahemaa National Park tour - from 25 EUR
- VIP Casino Night In Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- Sauna Party - from 55 EUR
- Bowling Challenge in Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- Soviet Prison Experience in Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- Karting Outdoor in Tallinn - from 40 EUR
- Paintball in Tallinn - from 40 EUR
- Clay Pigeon in Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- Lada Rally in Tallinn - from 85 EUR
- Old Russian Banquet in Tallinn - from 60 EUR
- Medieval Feast in Tallinn - from 45 EUR
- Beer Tasting in Tallinn - from 40 EUR
- Limousine Tour in Tallinn - from 30 EUR
- Pub Crawl in Tallinn - from 25 EUR
- High Ropes Adventure in Tallinn - from 40 EUR
- Off Road Orientation Game in Tallinn - from 75 EUR
- Heavy Guns Shooting in Tallinn - from 130 EUR
- Delightful Moments in Tallinn - from 95 EUR
- Hovercraft Activity in Tallinn - from 50 EUR
- VIP Classy Night Out In Tallinn - from 70 EUR
- Sport Tour in Tallinn - from 230 EUR
- Big Gun Shooting - from 73 EUR
- Karting in Tallinn - from 62 EUR
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - from 85 EUR
- Monster - from 88 EUR
- Paintball in Tallinn - from 47 EUR
- Canoe Expedition to Laheema - from 124 EUR
- Golf in Tallinn - from 114 EUR
- Tallinn Sightseeing - from 26 EUR
- Water Relaxation Spa - from 62 EUR
- Curling in Tallinn - from 42 EUR
- Fishing Ice and Summer - from 31 EUR
- Classical Estonia tour 7 days - 7 days from 100 EUR
- Summer Baltic Biking with guaranteed departure dates and... - 10 days from 995 EUR
- Estonian Manors and Resorts tour with guaranteed departures... - 8 days from 695 EUR
- Baltic Adventure tour with guaranteed departure tours and... - 15 days from 1095 EUR
- Lithuania & Latvia & Estonia 8 days - 8 days from 660 EUR
- Tallinn City Break - 5 days from 320 EUR
- VIP Golf package in Tallinn - 3 days from 360 EUR
- True Colors of the Baltics - 9 days from 2635 USD
Email the tour operator - Individual Baltic tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.