Prague Stag and Hen Weekends
- Special Occasions
- Price from:
- 75 GBP /person
- 00 42 0 2667 28 203
- 00 42 0 2667 28 204
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Prague airport
- Location Finish:
- Prague airport
- We Speak:
- English, Czech
Last updated: 10/21/2008
Our Prague Stag and Hen weekends offer more than any other company, action activities coupled with evening events to make your Prague Stag or Hen weekend one to remember, and so easy to book !
Arrive at Prague airport to be met by your own personal driver with your name on a display, you will have a transfer to your central accommodation. Book into your central accommodation.
Take your pick from one of the many daytime activities we can offer, including - AK47 shooting, Quad bikes, Go - Karting, Paintball, Bobsleigh, Rafting and lots lots more. In the evening try one of our Pub crawls, Karaoke Evening, Special Boat !, Special Dinner and lots more !
Relax at your accommodation and recover from the night before, maybe take in one of our River cruises, before being transferred in your own private coach back to the airport.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Prague
- Shooting - from 50 GBP
- Grand City tour - from 30 EUR
- Skydiving in Prague - from 152 EUR
- Prague shooting AK 47 Kalashnikovs and more - from 64 EUR
- Prague Grand City Tour - from 16 EUR
Email the tour operator - Prague Stag and Hen Weekends
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.