Prague shooting AK 47 Kalashnikovs and more
- Price from:
- 64 EUR /person
- 00 42 0 2667 28 203
- 00 42 0 2667 28 204
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Czech
Last updated: 10/30/2008
We offer the best AK47 shooting programs and weapons available, with a selection to suit all groups in Prague, weapons include AK47, M16, Magnum, Glock, Sniper rifle, Pump action shotgun, and more..
12.00 - Accommodation pickup with private coach and guide.
13.00 - Arrive at club, after safety and operating instructions , start shooting. The full range of weapons we have are - AK47, M16, TP9, Magnum .357, Glock, Saiga semi auto shotgun, Pump shotgun, Sniper rifle
13.15 to 14.45 - Shooting ! winner receives a Diploma for best shot.
14.45 - A beer and sandwich each at the end.
15.00 - Private coach back to your Prague accommodation.
16.00 - Back in Prague
- Extras -
- We can offer a total of 11 different shooting programs, all priced to suit every budget, our full offers can be viewed on our website
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Prague
- Shooting - from 50 GBP
- Grand City tour - from 30 EUR
- Skydiving in Prague - from 152 EUR
- Prague Grand City Tour - from 16 EUR
Email the tour operator - Prague shooting AK 47 Kalashnikovs and more
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.