Prague Football Tours
- Price from:
- 112 EUR /person
- 00 42 0 2667 28 203
- 00 42 0 2667 28 204
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Prague Hotel
- Location Finish:
- Prague Hotel
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Czech
Last updated: 09/18/2008
Our Prague Football Tours offer your club the chance to visit this wonderful City, we can arrange Hotels, coaches, games, referees, opposition, we can also book bars, restaurants and tours.
Arrive to Prague, the coach will be waiting for you to take you to your Hotel.Book into your Hotel Evening enjoy the bars and clubs of Prague.
Pick up at your Hotel with coach and guide, and taken to the football stadium.Kick off football game against local opposition. Finish game and the coach will take you to a local bar for refreshemnts. Evening free to discover Prague night life.
Breakfast at the Hotel, take a stroll through the centre of Prague, or enjoy a City Tour.The coach will pick the team up from the Hotel and take them to the airport.Depart from Prague.
- Extras -
- The Prague Football Tours are not set tours, they are made up as per the requirments of your club, we can make the tour to suit your needs, so we are very flexible.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Prague
- Shooting - from 50 GBP
- Grand City tour - from 30 EUR
- Skydiving in Prague - from 152 EUR
- Prague shooting AK 47 Kalashnikovs and more - from 64 EUR
- Prague Grand City Tour - from 16 EUR
Email the tour operator - Prague Football Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.