Hotels in Prague
- Price from:
- 132 EUR /person
- 00 42 0 2667 28 203
- 00 42 0 2667 28 204
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/05/2008
We can offer many fine three, four or five star Hotels in the centre of the beautiful Czech capital of Prague. As well we can offer many tours of the City as well as river cruises and Castle tours.
We can have you met at the airport and taken directly by private transport to your Hotel of choice. We can offer many fine 3 / 4 or 5 star Hotels.In the evening we can book one of Prague`s many fine restaurants of your choice, all can be viewed on our website.
We can offer on the second day a selection of City tours, or perhaps a nice river cruise, or a trip outside to a medievil Castle ?
After breakfast the morning can be used for shopping, before your departure home. Our private transport will bring you back to the airport.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Prague
- Shooting - from 50 GBP
- Grand City tour - from 30 EUR
- Skydiving in Prague - from 152 EUR
- Prague shooting AK 47 Kalashnikovs and more - from 64 EUR
- Prague Grand City Tour - from 16 EUR
Email the tour operator - Hotels in Prague
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.