Split Evening Walking Tours
- Price from:
- 15 EUR /person
- +385 (0)98 931 6400
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Lifejacket Adventures, Sperun 1, Split, Croatia
- Start time:
- 08.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, French, English
Last updated: 01/20/2007
The 4th Century retirement palace of Roman emperor Diocletian forms the centre of Split. Our 2-hour long, art historian-guided tour introduces Split's historical sights as well as its night spots.
- Inclusions -
- Free Drink
- Extras -
- At the end of the walking tour, drinks are arranged at a local bar, where any questions on Croatia are happily answered.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Split
- Diocletian Palace Tour - from 11 EUR
- Split Bike Tour - from 20 EUR
- Split Kayak Tour - from 25 EUR
- Salona and Trogir - from 40 EUR
Email the tour operator - Split Evening Walking Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.