Salona and Trogir
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 40 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 hours
- Location Start:
- Nepotova 6
- Location Finish:
- Nepotova 6
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 12/07/2007
Salona the largest site of the antiquity in Croatia. Trogir - so called town museum
Salona & Trogir
Salona : the largest site of the antiquity in Croatia. This metropolis disappeared in 7th century but still is unique place for every tourist who wants to walk around its ancient ruins like amphitheatre, etc.
Trogir - so called town museum! Trip to the historical core of the city of Trogir and visiting its monuments (Cathedral, City Loggia, and spectacular works of art in stone) will be unforgetable experiance for you. -
- Extras -
- Salona - the largest site of antiquity-era monuments in Croatia that was back in the 2nd and 3rd centuries AD a real cosmopolitan Dalmatian metropolis with 62 thousand inhabitants. Here was also the seat of the first Croatian kings. Town disappeared in barbarian invasion in 7th century but still is must see destination in Dalmatia for every tourist who wants to walk around its ancient ruins (Manastirine, imposant Amfiteatar and more).
Trogir - so called town museum. Nowhere can one find except in Dalmatia of course in a 30 km radius two cities under UNESCO protection and listed in the register of World Culture Heritage: Diocletian's Palace and the historical core of the city of Trogir!
Trip to this town and visiting its monuments (Cathedral with Radovan's Portal and belfry, Citty Loggia, and Spectacular works of art in stone ) will be unforgetable experiance for you.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Split
Email the tour operator - Salona and Trogir
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.