MTB island Rab
- Price from:
- 20 EUR /person
- +385(0)91 528 16 88
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Town of Rab
- Location Finish:
- Town of Rab
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hungaryan, German
Last updated: 10/24/2006
On our 21 km long island,there are over 200 km long bike tracks,40 % of which are easy,30% medium heavy and 30 % heavy tracks.
We have different kind of tours prepared,depending on your condition,skills and demands.
We offer one day or several-days of magical adventure where you will unveil all the beauties of our island,and if you want to experience our island in a whole then we recommend the several days option with camping or private accomodation.
- Inclusions -
- Spare inner tubes
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- We offer tour from 1 to 4 days with all necessary equipment like tents,sleeping bags,meals,energy pack's....
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rab
- Rab Town Tour - from 50 EUR
- Island Tour - from 50 EUR
- Island Trekking with Kristina - from 50 EUR
- NP Paklenica Tour - from 47 EUR
- Boat excursions from Rab - from 10 EUR
- Kayaking Around island Rab - 5 days from 25 EUR
Email the tour operator - MTB island Rab
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.