National Park Plitvice Lakes
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 55 EUR /person
- +385 98 452 610
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/17/2008
Have a spare day in Zagreb? Visit Plitvice lakes one of the most beautifull national parks in the world. Discover the beauty of 16 connected lakes creating a unique biodinamical system in the world.
Departure at 9am from any location in Zagreb.Visit the museum of Croatian national war, and one more surprise location.Arrive to the lakes at 12am. Tour of the lakes lasts for 4 hour (lunc brake included).Arrive back to Zagreb at 6pm.
- Inclusions -
- Transportation A/C wheicles
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Plitvice Lakes
- Plitvice day excursion - from 39 EUR
Email the tour operator - National Park Plitvice Lakes
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.