Peljesac Wine Tour
- Wine Tasting
- Price from:
- 18 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Location Finish:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/18/2009
A quality wine is more than just a drink. It is an almost magical sensation arising from a harmony of taste, bouquet and texture...
- Inclusions -
- Transportation car (1-3pax),mini bus (4-8pax) or (9-18),english speaking driver.
- Exclusions -
- Lunch Tips
- Extras -
- After a good nightâ€s sleep, you are taken by air-conditioned mini-bus to the peninsula of Peljesac the most famous region in Croatia for the production of quality red wines.En route, there will also be a short sightseeing stop at the town of Ston in order to admire its impressive medieval walls and ramparts.
Afterwards, the tour proceeds through the Dingac Vineyards to the village of Potomlje, a picturesque place in a pretty valley, to visit the Matusko family wine-cellar and enjoy a tasting session of the world-famous Dingac and Postup wines.
On the way back, there is an important stop at Mali Ston, where you will dine in style at one of the best restaurants in Dalmatia, called Bota Sare, and sample the renowned oysters that are cultivated in the nearby Malo More bay.
This is a day filled with unforgettable memories and of course lots of wine-tasting, complete with numerous photo opportunities. You will certainly return to Dubrovnik smiling, happy and full!
Price are per car/group not per person:
Limo 1-3 pax 200 EUR
Mini bus 4-8 pax 220 EUR
Mini bus 9-18 pax 360 EUR
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Peljesac Wine Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.