Mostar Day Tour
Image of Mostar Day Tour
- Price from:
- 16 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Location Finish:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/06/2010
The City where the north meets the south and the west meets the east...
- Inclusions -
- Transportation car (1-3pax),mini bus (4-8pax) or (9-19),english speaking driver.
- Exclusions -
- Local mostar guide (40 €),entrance fees,lunch,tips.
- Extras -
- Mostar is situated northwest of Dubrovnik (at about 150 km). It is the largest town in Herzegovina and the second largest in the whole country (after Sarajevo, the Bosnian capital).
This town has developed on the basis of a small settlement existing already in antiquity. Documents in the 15th century mention a fortified place around a suspended bridge across the Neretva River. The Ottomans took this fortification in the third quarter of the 15th century.
Departure at 08:30.
Arrival in Mostar around 11:00.
Sightseeing of old city in Mostar.
For lunch time,we are stying in one of finnest restaurant in this area.
Sightseeing of old city Pocitelj around 15:00.
App.arrival in Dubrovnik 18:30
Price are per car/group:
Limo 1-3 pax 200 EUR
Mini bus 4-8 pax 220 EUR
Mini bus 9-19 pax 360 EUR
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Mostar Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.