- Price from:
- 50 EUR /person
- +385 98 914 1658
- +385 20 420 392
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your hotel
- Location Finish:
- Your hotel
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English
Last updated: 03/24/2008
This area has seen varied cultures and religions over the centuries, each of them leaving its traces which this tour will show you.
We drive along the coast to the town of Neum, then inland through the mountains area of Herzegovina. A short stop above the Deransko Lake will be followed by a drive along the Neretva River valley to Mostar.
During the Turkish rule, the city was an important trade centre, and a guided tour will show you the city's highlights, such as the old Bazaar, the Mosque or a typical Turkish house.
Our return drive takes us to Poèitelj - a picturesque fortress town rich in oriental architecture.
Passport or equivalent document required.
price per person min 4 persons
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Mostar
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.