Montenegro Day Tour
Old Tow Budva
- Price from:
- 16 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Location Finish:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/04/2009
Montenegro is one of the last undiscovered secrets, the country whose vast natural and spiritual assets refuse to fit into any commercial pattern.
- Inclusions -
- Transportation car (1-3pax),mini bus (4-8pax) or (9-19),english spekaing driver.
- Exclusions -
- Local kotor guide,entrance fees, lunch, tips.
- Extras -
- Montenegro is unique in many ways, and situated in the south of the Adriatic. There is nowhere else that you can find, in such a small place, so much natural wealth, beauty, mild beaches, clear lakes, fast rivers and gorgeous mountains except in Montenegro.
In the morning you can wake up along the beautiful Adriatic coast, have lunch on the banks of Skadar Lake, and enjoy the evening walks in the Montenegrin mountains. Montenegro is a place that cannot leave you indifferent.
Montenegro is not only an excellent choice for a holiday, Montenegro is full of other interesting things: history, culture, tradition, good weather conditions, clean air, beautiful nature, blue Adriatic Sea ...
Everyone should visit Montenegro sometime. This little country is part of the Balkans and part of the Mediterranean, near Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Italy and Albania. Despite its small surface there are so many contrasts and so much natural beauty.
Don't forget to take your camera because in Montenegro every view is like a photo from you dreams. You don't even need to make preparations for shooting your photo, just click and in your album you can put the most beautiful photos from your holiday.
Departure in 08:00 h
App. Arrival in Dubrovnik 19:00 h
Price are per car/group:
Limo 1-3 pax 200 EUR
Mini bus 4-8 pax 220 EUR
Mini bus 9-19 pax 360 EUR
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Montenegro Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.