Medjugorje & Mostar Day Tour
- Price from:
- 18 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Location Finish:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Start time:
- 08.30 am
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/04/2009
Medjugorje is a unique phenomenon in the modern world...
- Inclusions -
- Transportation car (1-3pax),mini bus (4-8pax) or (9-19),english speaking driver.
- Exclusions -
- Local mostar guide,entrance fees,lunch, tips.
- Extras -
- Medjugorje is world famous santuary where people from all around the world are coming to face with God, faith and to find peace in their soules and hearts. They are coming with great faith and praires ....
The Shrine of Medjugorje with its three Spiritual zones - the Church, the hill of Virgin Mary Appereance and the Cross Mountain - must be accessible to the millions of faithful who at these holy places are able to satisfy all their spiritual and religious needs.
Legend of The Medjugorje is one of the most amazing and important supernatural events of our time. Since 1981, in a small village named Medjugorje in Bosnia-Herzegovina, The Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing and giving messages to the world.
She tells us that God has sent her to our world and, these years she is spending with us are a time of Grace granted by God. In her own words she tells us, "I have come to tell the world that God exists. He is the fullness of life, and to enjoy this fullness and peace, you must return to God".
Departure at 08:30.
Arrival in Medjugorje around 11:00.
Free time to look around famous church,and appearance hill.
Around 12:30 we continue our trip to Mostar.
Sightseeing of old city in Mostar. For lunch time,we are stying in one of finnest restaurant in this area.
Departure is around 16:00.
App.arrival in Dubrovnik 18:30.
Price are per car/group:
Limo 1-3 pax 220 EUR
Mini bus 4-8 pax 240 EUR
Mini bus 9-19 pax 380 EUR
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Medjugorje & Mostar Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.