Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik
- Price from:
- 33 EUR /person
- +385 (0) 91 526 3813
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 hours
- Location Start:
- Pile port
- Location Finish:
- Pile port
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English, German
Last updated: 08/28/2009
Dubrovnik kayaking and snorkeling tour
Your half day adventure on the Adriatic sea starts beneath fort Lovrjenac in the Pile port. Accompanied with instructors, you will set off to explore caves and beauties of Lokrum island. After Lokrum, you will have break for snorkeling and sandwiches in the cave beach on mainland.
Upon your return, you will find that easy rowing in kayaks around old city walls are unique opportunity to get to know Dubrovnik from the seaside. The magnificent walls rising from the sea and the view at the old harbor will make your memory of Dubrovnik unforgettable.
- Extras -
- We provide full kayaking and snorkeling gear, professional instructors, sandwiches, water and insurance.
Recommendation: wear swimsuit, use lot of sunscreen, bring a hat and sun glasses, and if seasick take a pill prior to the journey.
No previous kayaking experience is necessary.
For booking call or send SMS to +385 (0) 91 566 59 42 or send an e mail to: email@example.com
Departure times are flexible because we have couple of tours per day. However, it is necessary to notify us before your arrival at least 1 day before, so we can inform you about exact time of departure
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.