- Price from:
- 8 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Location Finish:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Start time:
- 08.00 pm
- End time:
- 11.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/29/2009
Croatian Traditional Gastronomy in Konoba Konavle.
- Inclusions -
- Transportation car (1-3pax),mini bus (4-8pax) or (9-18),english spekaing driver.
- Exclusions -
- Menu (Need to order 1/2 day before): Aperitiv (rakija,orahovica ...) Dalmatian smoked ham and cheese Lamb and veal under iron bell Salad of the season Home made cake Home made wine 1/2L Price for menu starts from 27 â¬ per person for big groups discount.
- Extras -
- Konoba Konavle is a friendly family restaurant located in Konavle with a long and rich gastronomic tradition. Decorated with great love and care, presenting numerous old and interesting items from the culture and tradition of Konavle, it enables you to enjoy the special and calm ambiance our restaurant offers.
Our menu includes a wide selection of meat dishes, fresh, organicaly grown vegetables and fruits from our gardens, prepared everyday with the highest standards in quality and respecting the original taste of the dalmatian cuisine.
We recommend to spoil your appetite with dishes baked under an iron bell (a traditional method of cooking meat and vegetable dishes in a metal dome buried in glowing embers) and other delicious specialties.
Enjoy our culinary specialities, together with the breathtaking panorama view of the sea, mountains and the valey.
Price are per car/group:
Limo 1-3 pax 60 EUR
Mini bus 4-8 pax 80 EUR
Mini bus 9-18 pax 160 EUR
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Evening Party
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.