Enjoy in Dubrovnik
- Price from:
- 50 EUR /person
- +385(0) 91 739 75 45
- +385(0) 20 418 730
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hotel or Airport
- Location Finish:
- Hotel or Airport
- Start time:
- 09.00 pm
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, German, English
Last updated: 04/14/2008
Enjoy first class Croatian hospitality.
You access to all parts of Croatia,Kotor Bay,Medjugorje and more with English spoken driver using our high quality cars.
Dubrovnik Airport-Dubrovnik Downtown(Transfer)
Dubrovnik panorama and sightseeing- half day
This tour will show you the finest sites of the Old Walled City as well as provide an opportunity to observe it from atop at a spectacular panoramic...
Dubrovnik coastline-Bistrina-Ston : whole day
The tour will start with a trip to the picturesque village of Oraac, and a tour of an old olive mill. There will be tasting of homemade wine...
Ston-Peljeac-Potomje-Dingaè wine tour: whole day
Ston was among the first towns in Europe to be built according to an urban planning project. Its 5 km long stone walls, constructed for the protection of...
Mostar : whole day
Mostar is situated in Bosnia and Herzegovina, approximately 150 km northwest of Dubrovnik. It is the largest town in Herzegovina and ...
Medjugorje : whole day
Medjugorje is a world-renowned sanctuary where people from all over the world come with great faith and prayers.The Shrine of Medjugorje and its 3 spiritual...
Montenegro : whole day
Montenegro is located less then one hour's drive from Dubrovnik.
After crossing the state border, we will drive through the spectacular...
Split : whole day
Split is not only an urban, cultural and traffic center of Dalmatia, with road and sea connections to numerous summer retreats, but is itself often a tourist...
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Enjoy in Dubrovnik
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.