- Price from:
- 7 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- Location Finish:
- Your Dubrovnik Address
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/17/2009
If you would like a birds-eye view of Dubrovnik and a tour of the most impressive panoramic views of this region of Dalmatia, then this road trip offers these opportunities and more..
- Inclusions -
- Transportation car (1-3pax),mini bus (4-8pax) or (9-18),english speaking driver.
- Extras -
- Our English-speaking driver/guide will pick you up and take you on a circuit around the hills and heights above Dubrovnik.
Stopping at several view points along the way, you will be driven up Srd hill (400 metres above the Old Town), through the areas where the front line was located during the 1990s war, including the site of the cable-car route which was destroyed in the conflict.
Srd hills peak offers unbeatable views down into the city, the Zupa Dubrovacka valley and across the Adriatic Sea to islands such as nearby Lokrum, the Elaphite isles and beyond. Be sure to bring a camera and lots of film (or a digital camera with plenty of memory)!
This tour has proven to be an excellent choice for visitors coming into Dubrovnik off a cruise ship or staying in hotel accommodation.
It is also an excellent combination together with one of our Old Town walking tours as the Dubrovnik Panorama sets the scene perfectly before you explore deeper into the city itself.
Price are per car/group:
Limo 1-3 pax 80 EUR
Mini bus 4-8 pax 100 EUR
Mini bus 9-18 pax 180 EUR
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
Email the tour operator - Dubrovnik Panorama
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.