Adriatic Sea Kayaking Week in Dubrovnik
- Price from:
- 695 EUR /person
- +385 (0) 91 566 59 42
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, Spanish, English
Last updated: 08/28/2009
One week kayaking tour in Dubrovnik area will take you to an unforgettable expedition on Elaphite islands.
Airport - Dubrovnik - Lopud island
Transfer from the airport to the port of Dubrovnik, and boat transfer to the Lopud island. Accommodation at Peggy's and welcome dinner.
After the breakfast in the morning we kayak from Lopud island to a place called Trsteno on the mainland, where we visit Arboretum Trsteno, a unique botanical garden dating from 15th century that spreads at 60 acres. From there we kayak to Ruda, than to island Å ipan where we have our packed lunch and than we continue kayaking back to Lopud for our accommodation.
Lopud - Sunj (option: St. Andrew's lighthouse - Sunj)
After a good night sleep and morning breakfast, we paddle from Lopud to the south side of island to a beautiful sandy beach called Å unj, where we have a break for swimming and snorkeling. There is a restaurant on that beach where you can have a lunch, if you wish. In a case of favorable weather conditions we will paddle from Å unj beach to the St. Andrew's lighthouse and back. At the end, we leave our kayaks at Å unj beach and walk across the island to our accommodation site.
Sunj - Kolocep (Donje Celo - Blue cave - Gornje Celo)
After breakfast, we take a walk to the Sunj beach, where our kayaks are. From there we paddle to Kolocep island, where we visit Blue cave on the sea, explore hidden bays and go for snorkeling. The time for a packed lunch is provided too. At the end of the day we walk from Gornje Celo to Donje Celo and take a boat ride from Kolocep to Lopud, back to our accommodation at Peggy's.
Kolocep - Grebeni - Dubrovnik
We take a boat ride from Lopud to KoloÄep after the breakfast and then continue paddling from Kolocep, across rocky islands called Grebeni to the Pile port, just outside of Dubrovnik city walls. The day finishes here and we go for a private accommodation in Dubrovnik.
(Free day): Optional tour: Konavle biking & vine tasting
Explore the old Dubrovnik center on your own or escape from crowded atmosphere to Konavle valley for our biking & vine tasting tour.
Private accommodation in Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik city walls - Lokrum - Betina cave snorkeling
After breakfast, we paddle from Pile port to Lokrum island Nature Park. There we go for a walk exploration of island, we visit botanical garden and then continue kayaking to Betina cave beach, for snorkeling and our packed lunch. Upon return to Pile port you will have unique opportunity to enjoy in the view and take couple of photos of Dubrovnik old city walls. After the kayaking is finished we go to our accommodation in Dubrovnik and have goodbye dinner.
Dubrovnik - Airport
Transfer from Dubrovnik city to the Airport.
- Extras -
- MEAL PLAN
2 dinners (one welcome and one goodbye)
3 packed lunches
4 nights â€' private accommodation at Lopud island
3 nights - private accommodation in Dubrovnik
- DAG kayaks â€' Miwok or Biwok
- life jackets
- waterproof containers for personal things
- snorkeling gear
All the equipment is included in price.
In case of bad weather that could make it impossible to paddle, we keep the right to change the tour.â€¨
SCHEDULE OF DEPARTURES
September 05 - September 12, 2009----695â¬
September 12 - September 19, 2009----695â¬
September 19 - September 26, 2009----695â¬
September 26 - October 03, 2009------695â¬
Reservations at: email@example.com
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Riviera Tours - from 5 EUR
- Sarajevo Day Tour - from 40 EUR
- Jewish History in Dubrovnik - from 18 EUR
- Dubrovnik Cavtat and Konavle Tour - from 25 EUR
- Korcula and Peljesac - from 50 EUR
- From Dubrovnik to Montenegro - from 40 EUR
- Walking Tour Of The Walled City - from 20 EUR
- Wine Tour Peljesac - from 40 EUR
- Montenegro Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Mostar Private Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing And Panorama Tour - from 20 EUR
- Dubrovnik Panorama and Sightseeing - from 50 EUR
- Enjoy in Dubrovnik - from 50 EUR
- Panorama & City tour with guide - from 20 EUR
- Sea Kayaking around City Walls - from 30 EUR
- Montenegro - from 45 EUR
- Kayaking & Snorkeling at Dubrovnik - from 33 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks The Best of Dubrovnik - from 30 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Dubrovnik Walls & Wars - from 19 EUR
- Dubrovnik Walks Discover the Old Town - from 12 EUR
- Peljesac wines and vineyards - from 35 EUR
- Neretva River delta - from 50 EUR
- Mostar - from 50 EUR
- Trsteno Ston - from 25 EUR
- Meougorje Place of pilgrimage - from 40 EUR
- Konavoski Dvori - from 30 EUR
- Island of Korcula - from 50 EUR
- Korcula to Dubrovnik Kayak Expedition - 7 days from 885 EUR
Email the tour operator - Adriatic Sea Kayaking Week in Dubrovnik
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.