The Secrets of Strandja Mountain
- Price from:
- 10 EUR /person
- under request
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- "door to door" service
- Location Finish:
- "door to door" service
- Start time:
- any time
- End time:
- any time
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/27/2010
3 days tour discovering the secrets of Strandja mountain - the cursed tomb of the Egyptian Goddess Bastet and the miraculous sanctuary of Indipasha...
Departure to Nessebur (town museum included in World UNESCO heritage) and then to Sozopol (one of Ancient Greece's oldest settlements formerly known as "Apollonia Pontica"). After lunch drive to the most southern point of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast - Rezovo.
Departure to Indipasha, an ancient Thracian sanctuary - known for the miraculous power of its water. In the late afternoon departure to the village of Brashlyan - declared as an architectural reserve in 1982!
Early morning departure to the cursed tomb of the Egyptian Goddess Bastet - a woman with a head of a cat.
According to Vanga prophecy excavations started in 1981. On April, 11 a projection of a man sitting in a throne scared them to death, so they quit working. Instead a secret military expedition carried on with the excavations. God knows what did they find ...
There is no one alive who can tell us
- Inclusions -
- tour guide service + petrol cost
- Exclusions -
- entrance fees, food, drinks and accommodation
- Extras -
- Please note - The price of my personal walking tours is 10 Euro per hour + fuel consumption for my driving tours (air-conditioned car).
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Varna
- Demir Baba Teke Holy Place For Muslims And Christians - from 10 EUR
- Paragliding Adventures - from 10 EUR
- The Lost Treasure of Captain Bellamy - from 10 EUR
- Museum of Mosaics in Devniya Marcianopolis - from 10 EUR
- Walking On The Edge Russalka & Yailata & Tyulenovo - from 10 EUR
- Wine tour in Balchik - from 10 EUR
- Yailata tour - from 10 EUR
- Spearfishing - from 10 EUR
- Alaja Monastery Tour - from 10 EUR
- Varna City Walking Tour - from 10 EUR
- 1 Day visit of Chiflika Chukurovo - from 10 EUR
- The Stone Forest Tour - from 10 EUR
- Bulgaria Extreme Sports Week - 7 days from 10 EUR
- Fly fishing in Bulgaria - 2 days from 10 EUR
- Camping in Bulgaria - 2 days from 10 EUR
- Antique Bulgaria Tour - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Fishing in Bulgaria - 2 days from 10 EUR
- Thracian heritage tour - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Traditional Christmas Hog Roast - 2 days from 10 EUR
Email the tour operator - The Secrets of Strandja Mountain
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.