Antique Bulgaria Tour
- Price from:
- 10 EUR /person
- under request
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- "door to door" service
- Location Finish:
- "door to door" service
- Start time:
- any time
- End time:
- any time
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/27/2010
This private tour will give you the chance to visit Bulgaria's most interesting ancient sights as Perperikon, Sveshtari, Tatul and learn more about historical cities as Plovdiv, Nessebar, Varna ....
Antique Sofia city tour (including Boyana church). Overnight.
Transfer to Plovdiv - ancient Philippopolis. Old city tour - including the Roman theatre, the Roman mosaics, etc. Overnight.
Departure to the Thracian cult complex by the village of Starosel. Then drive to Hisarya - an ancient Roman town.
In the afternoon visit of one of the most famous monuments of the Thracian Culture The Thracian Tomb in Kazanluk. Departure to Kurdjali. Overnight.
Early morning visit of Perperikon The sacred city and Tatul - a Thracian sanctuary dedicated to the legendary Thracian singer Orpheus and possibly the place where he was buried. Departure to Nessebur. Overnight.
Tour of Old Nessebur - town museum included in World UNESCO heritage. In the afternoon departure to Varna.
Varna city tour - Roman baths, Archaeological museum. Overnight.
Tour of Cape Kaliakra - archaeological historical and natural reserve and "Yailata" - the cave dwellings, the necropolis and an early Byzantine fortress. Back to Varna. Overnight.
Drive to Madara Horseman - one of the most popular Bulgarian monuments included in the World Register of Historical Sites since 1979.
Then visit of Pliska - capital of the first Bulgarian state and the Thracian tomb in Sveshtari - an unique example of the ancient Thracian culture. Drive to Russe. Overnight.
Departure to Veliko Turnovo - the medieval Bulgarian capital. Tzarevetz hill tour. Drive to Oreshak village via Sostra - an ancient Roman camp. Overnight.
Drive to Sofia.
- Inclusions -
- tour guide service + petrol cost
- Exclusions -
- entrance fees, food, drinks and accommodation
- Extras -
- Please note: The price of my personal walking tours is 10 Euro per hour + fuel consumption for my driving tours (air-conditioned car).
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Varna
- Demir Baba Teke Holy Place For Muslims And Christians - from 10 EUR
- Paragliding Adventures - from 10 EUR
- The Lost Treasure of Captain Bellamy - from 10 EUR
- Museum of Mosaics in Devniya Marcianopolis - from 10 EUR
- Walking On The Edge Russalka & Yailata & Tyulenovo - from 10 EUR
- Wine tour in Balchik - from 10 EUR
- Yailata tour - from 10 EUR
- Spearfishing - from 10 EUR
- Alaja Monastery Tour - from 10 EUR
- Varna City Walking Tour - from 10 EUR
- 1 Day visit of Chiflika Chukurovo - from 10 EUR
- The Stone Forest Tour - from 10 EUR
- Bulgaria Extreme Sports Week - 7 days from 10 EUR
- The Secrets of Strandja Mountain - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Fly fishing in Bulgaria - 2 days from 10 EUR
- Camping in Bulgaria - 2 days from 10 EUR
- Fishing in Bulgaria - 2 days from 10 EUR
- Thracian heritage tour - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Traditional Christmas Hog Roast - 2 days from 10 EUR
Email the tour operator - Antique Bulgaria Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.