Tour Around Bulgaria Monastery
- Price from:
- 499 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Greek, Turkish
Last updated: 06/23/2009
Travel Macedonia is pleased to bring to you a fantastic tour of this fascinating region. We are local specialists, and we have worked to organise a 10 day trip full of culture and history.
Arraving in Sofia. Meeting with the guide and transfer to hotel.
Dinner in the hotel.
SOFIA : TROYAN : ARBANASSI : VELIKO TARNOVO (260 km)
Breakfast in the hotel. Visiting the Monastery in Troyan and traveling to Veliko Tarnovo. Visiting the mountain Tzarevez, traveling to visit Arbanassi. Dinner.
VELIKO TARNOVO : ETARA : KAZANLAK - PLOVDIV(160km)
Breakfast. Traveling to visit Etara, traveling to Kazanlak and visiting the tracian tomb. Visiting the factory for producing rose oil. traveling to Plovdiv. Dinner in the hotel.
PLOVDIV - BACHKOVO - PLOVDIV (50km)
Breakfast in the hotel and traveling to visit the monastery in Bachkovo. Having lunch. Visiting the old part of Plovdiv, and the ethnograpic museum, the church St. Constantin and Helena and the Roman amphitheatre. Dinner.
PLOVDIV - KOPRIVSHTIZA - SOFIA (220km)
Breakfast and traveling to Koprivshtiza. Visiting and heving lunch in Koprivshtiza. Traveling to Sofia. Dinner.
SOFIA - RILA - BLAGOEVGRAD (130km)
Breakfast and traveling to Rila, Visiting the monastery - monument protect by Unesco. Lunch. Traveling to Blagoevgrad visiting the old part Varosh. Dinner.
BLAGOEVGRAD - SOFIA
Breakfast and traveling to Sofia.Visiting the centar of the capital: the church St. Giorgio, the church St. Sofia, the Cathedral Aleksandar Nevski. Lunch. Free time for shopping. Dinner with folklor program.
DEPARTURE FROM SOFIA
Breakfast in the hotel. Visiting the archaelogical museum. Lunch. transfer to the airport.
- Extras -
- Prices do include all accommodation in Bulgaria on a 1/2 board basis, all lunches as per itinerary and all transport during the tour as well as local airport transfers and all entries to museums and historical sites and 1 guide and 1 driver. Tips and drinks are not included.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Sofia
- Fire Dancing in Bulgaria - from 10 EUR
- One Day Rila Monastery Tour - from 49 EUR
- Sofia Highlights - from 25 EUR
- Rila Monastery Experience The History And Eternety - from 10 EUR
- Sofia Tour - from 10 EUR
- Private UNESCO Tour in Bulgaria - 8 days from 10 EUR
- Hidden Treasures in Southern Bulgaria - 8 days from 10 EUR
- Classical Bulgaria - 9 days from 1250 GBP
- Thracian Tomb in Kazanluk - 3 days from 100 BGN
- Bulgaria in Private - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Sofia Weekend - 3 days from 79 EUR
- Hiking tour in Bulgaria - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Mountain Biking in the Central Balkan Range - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Best of Ancient Bulgaria in 10 Days - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Carp fishing in Bulgaria - 3 days from 10 EUR
- Explore the UNESCO Sights of Bulgaria Tour - 8 days from 850 EUR
- Discover the Thracians of Bulgaria Tour - 9 days from 900 EUR
- Unique Museum Towns of Bulgaria Tour - 9 days from 900 EUR
- The Ancient and Modern Bulgaria Tour - 7 days from 700 EUR
- Bulgarian Churches and Monasteries Tour - 9 days from 10 EUR
- Roman Bulgaria Tour - 10 days from 10 EUR
- Tour around Bulgaria and Macedonia - 10 days from 899 EUR
- Ski mountaineering in Bulgaria - 8 days from 350 EUR
Email the tour operator - Tour Around Bulgaria Monastery
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: